Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, I firmly believe he's not bullshitting. I think it's totally possible that she would contact fans groups etc. if as we suspect her interest is 100% genuine.

In time I think we'll find out about those links to fan groups etc. That cunt Steve Wraith always seemed to drop enough hints he was ITK.

Well, I firmly believe he's not bullshitting. I think it's totally possible that she would contact fans groups etc. if as we suspect her interest is 100% genuine.

In time I think we'll find out about those links to fan groups etc. That cunt Steve Wraith always seemed to drop enough hints he was ITK.

He reckons he has been to her house. ?

Why did she want to call you?

Short answer, just additional views on lots of things, as I have already said she has had contact with other supporters and supporter groups. I am led to believe that she’ll want to maintain this sort of contact with supporters during her time here.

Long answer, she was very focused on how the club can grow commercially. Also the academy and training facilities seem to be something that she wants to improve immediately.

I tried asking her if there were stadium developments in mind, but she was evasive on the subject.

Your 'long answer' is shorter than your 'short answer'. :lol: :lol:

My point was supposed to be that she touched on all sorts of matters, but her main areas of concern or interested were certainly the commercial and training/academy aspects of the club.

When this happens, I hope that people on here are as enthusiastic in their apologies to Stifleaay, as they are now with their criticism.

Just wait.

The size (and the mentioned 'enthusiasm') of the eventual mass apologies, just gets larger by the hour.

Stifler, try to take the jokes in jest, the whole scenario is pretty absurd but we appreciate you trying something this audacious! No ill will intended, you just have to admit it makes great banter fodder :D

Stifler, try to take the jokes in jest, the whole scenario is pretty absurd but we appreciate you trying something this audacious! No ill will intended, you just have to admit it makes great banter fodder :D

Stilfer is at least in the top 5 reasons I keep coming back here.  :lol:

Trying to put myself in the mind of someone who:

A) writes to amanda staveley offering her advice expecting a call back.

B) comes up with an idea to bullshit members of a forum and provides a small amount of shady evidence to back it up.

I’m struggling with both. Love you stifler, never change.

B) comes up with an idea to bullshit members of a forum and provides a small amount of shady evidence to back it up.

I’m not sure how many times I have to say, but I never expected a response. I made the letter as professional as possible, trying to give her ideas of the club, the view of supporters, and encourage her to keep in interest in buying us. As such I put my correspondent contact details on it, and to my surprised she called back.

I’m not sure how many times I have to say, but I never expected a response. I made the letter as professional as possible, trying to give her ideas of the club, the view of supporters, and encourage her to keep in interest in buying us. As such I put my correspondent contact details on it, and to my surprised she called back.

Ahh, your original post said you expected a call. Typo I guess.

Ahh, your original post said you expected a call. Typo I guess.

Must have been.