Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

She was evasive about stadium expansion, yet happy to blab all this crap to a fan on the phone. Aye.

The stadium I think she was evasive on because she doesn’t have any immediate plans for the stadium. Her main focus were clearly the commercial aspects and tracing/academy/facilities.

She was also interested in fans hopes and expectations for the future, but from her point of view we need to get those other points addressed to move the club forward.

She was evasive about stadium expansion, yet happy to blab all this crap to a fan on the phone. Aye.

The stadium I think she was evasive on because she doesn’t have any immediate plans for the stadium. Her main focus were clearly the commercial aspects and tracing/academy/facilities.

She was also interested in fans hopes and expiration’s for the future, but from her point of view we need to get those other points addressed to move the club forward.

She wants to know when we're going to die?

She was also interested in fans hopes and expiration’s for the future, but from her point of view we need to get those other points addressed to move the club forward.

Please just show us some evidence. A picture of the letter, a screenshot of your call history, notification of a restraining order. Anything.

Please just show us some evidence. A picture of the letter, a screenshot of your call history, notification of a restraining order. Anything.

He has to change ‘Mam’ to ‘Aman S’ in his contacts, give him a few minutes.

Why did she want to call you?

Short answer, just additional views on lots of things, as I have already said she has had contact with other supporters and supporter groups. I am led to believe that she’ll want to maintain this sort of contact with supporters during her time here.

Long answer, she was very focused on how the club can grow commercially. Also the academy and training facilities seem to be something that she wants to improve immediately.

I tried asking her if there were stadium developments in mind, but she was evasive on the subject.

Your 'long answer' is shorter than your 'short answer'. :lol: :lol:

My point was supposed to be that she touched on all sorts of matters, but her main areas of concern or interested were certainly the commercial and training/academy aspects of the club.

When this happens, I hope that people on here are as enthusiastic in their apologies to Stifleaay, as they are now with their criticism.

Just wait.

Imagine if Stifler, of all people, was the hero who saved our club :lol:

I would hardly be the one who saved the club even if it does go through.

She was going to buy the club with or without speaking to me or anyone else. I think she just wants opinions from fans directly, rather than getting some sort of marketing or PR team to come to conclusions of our thoughts and expectations. As I have said previously, she is in contact with atleast 1 supporter group, and if she is successful in buying us then she’ll want to maintain a level on contact with the fan base.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't even make jokes, I'm genuinely concerned.

PM me where you wrote to her Stifler and I'll do the same.