Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

About three conversations? Maybe two or four but you can't remember?

3 phone calls. The final one was rather brief and on the Tuesday after the Southampton match. Basically she told me that she’s instructed her lawyers to prepare the bid ready for submitting once we are safe and to thank me for my input.

Don’t give a fuck. Would have said something sooner, but would obviously have been laughed at. I just decided to just write messages that she would still come back in for us once the season was over when we the topic came up, look back, it’s what I have done.

Obviously things are close to a resolution now, so if you all want to laugh then laugh away. I honestly don’t give a shit. Had about 3 conversations with her, and if she’s successful in buying us then I’m excited about our future.

Waiting until now definitely avoided you being laughed at.

Howay man, you must see how ridiculous it reads.

Don’t give a fuck. Would have said something sooner, but would obviously have been laughed at. I just decided to just write messages that she would still come back in for us once the season was over when we the topic came up, look back, it’s what I have done.

Obviously things are close to a resolution now, so if you all want to laugh then laugh away. I honestly don’t give a shit. Had about 3 conversations with her, and if she’s successful in buying us then I’m excited about our future.

Waiting until now definitely avoided you being laughed at.

Howay man, you must see how ridiculous it reads.

If I said it then it would appear to be ridiculous, saying it now doesn’t make it less so.