Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We’d be absolutely hated if we were caught celebrating his death like.

The man causes misery to thousands, on purpose, and runs a business with people on zero hours contracts, while supplying his stores with the handiwork of exploited children.

Our me firmly in the hated camp.

It makes me sick that the club's accounts are paying millions for Ashley's OWN inadequate, paranoia-ridden attempts at "PR". How fucking small time is this guy? I thought he'd limit himself to indirect THEFT from the club through retail and other common SD dealings.. why am I surprised though? So typical of our thick, lying, cheap, petulant supreme leader..

It's very worrying that he has no intention to sell. We're stuck with this parasite suffocating the club and without Rafa Benitez it will be 100x harder to cope.

I'd much, much rather he took money out of the club whilst allowing it to operate than the bullshit 'I charge no interest, aren't I generous?' state of nothingness we have now.

I'd much, much rather he took money out of the club whilst allowing it to operate than the bullshit 'I charge no interest, aren't I generous?' state of nothingness we have now.

Same.

Guest The Little Waster

We’d be absolutely hated if we were caught celebrating his death like.

Nah it would be like Thatcher dying with knobs on ...be the biggest fuckin party ever

Ha's not going to die anytime soon. With our luck he'll probably get a telegram from William V.

Or...

The dark web? Got to be crawling with assasins waiting to be hired.

:lol: you're on a list now

No GCHQ agent would hold it against you.

No it'd be from a distance possibly a rooftop.

In a way it's a shame there aren't any schoolbook depositories or grassy knolls in town. The co-op building and hippy green just don't have the same ring to them.