Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Can't wait for the day it all clicks and the whole place eventually turns on him big time. (think it could eventually happen once Rafa goes).  Real nasty horrible stuff too. I feel when it does finally click and everyone unites against him, then it will be a glorious sight.

Guest ElCid

The only way we will ever be rid of this fat cunt is if he croaks it. Keep eating all those pies and chips you fat fucking mess.

Guest reefatoon

Looking forward to the day someone eventually throttles the life out of him the fat cheap bastard.

If we're ever in the same place together, I'll 100% headbutt the cunt. I'm certain my daughter will understand when she's older and I've served my time.

I pray to God that you're a unicorn!

I just want Rafa to go now so we can get to it. All this year does is buy mike another year of peace to rob our club of its money.

Sadly doubt that would change a thing in the big picture. Sure it'd be easier for us as individuals to just let go but there wont be a massive shit storm that forces him out. Just not happening.

He's found the perfect set of fans to trample all over to be fair to him, we've pretty much taken everything he's given us without even a fight.

Look at Liverpool, Rangers, even in a way West Ham fans surrounding the owners or Coventry fans entering the pitch and stopping games. None of that up here despite the extreme provocation we face. 

I just want Rafa to go now so we can get to it. All this year does is buy mike another year of peace to rob take money he's entitled to from our club of its money a business he owns outright.

We have to get away from this idea that Ashley is on the rob / cooking the books / fingers in the till and we're being wronged. Aside from the fact he has only once actually taken any cash out the club, he can use cash in the club to repay the intercompany loan or pay himself a dividend whenever he likes. It's shit but that's the reality. He wants to ensure there is a minimal risk of him putting more of his own money into the club and he sees the best way to do that is to just about survive in the PL and build up enough reserve to go straight back up (in theory).

All supporters can do is vote with their feet and by all accounts we've pretty much sold out of STs despite a price hike for many so why on earth would he change his behaviour?

I just want Rafa to go now so we can get to it. All this year does is buy mike another year of peace to rob take money he's entitled to from our club of its money a business he owns outright.

We have to get away from this idea that Ashley is on the rob / cooking the books / fingers in the till and we're being wronged. Aside from the fact he has only once actually taken any cash out the club, he can use cash in the club to repay the intercompany loan or pay himself a dividend whenever he likes. It's shit but that's the reality. He wants to ensure there is a minimal risk of him putting more of his own money into the club and he sees the best way to do that is to just about survive in the PL and build up enough reserve to go straight back up (in theory).

All supporters can do is vote with their feet and by all accounts we've pretty much sold out of STs despite a price hike for many so why on earth would he change his behaviour?

He's sold the club the lease of the land behind the stadium (which he bought with the club but claimed he paid £50m for in a sperate deal) for £55m which will only give the club the lease for the land for 5 years and he has already said the club has no plans to use that land to expand the stadium.

He's funnelling money out of the club. No doubt he'll have family members who are registered as agents who get large agents fee's and such. 

He's sold the club the lease of the land behind the stadium (which he bought with the club but claimed he paid %50m for in a sperate deal) for £55m which will only give the club the lease for the land for 5 years and he has already said the club has no plans to use that land to expand the stadium.

He's funnelling money out of the club. No doubt he'll have family members who are registered as agents who get large agents fee's and such. 

Following this....

Matt?

He's sold the club the lease of the land behind the stadium (which he bought with the club but claimed he paid %50m for in a sperate deal) for £55m which will only give the club the lease for the land for 5 years and he has already said the club has no plans to use that land to expand the stadium.

Where's that in the accounts?

Well if you say so, it must be true, no doubt. He doesn't need to squirrel money out the club. He can just do it. Like after we came back up last time and he paid himself a loan repayment.

Look, the guy is absolute scumbag but this is baseless stuff.

Where's that in the accounts?

Well if you say so, it must be true, no doubt. He doesn't need to squirrel money out the club. He can just do it. Like after we came back up last time and he paid himself a loan repayment.

Look, the guy is absolute scumbag but this is baseless stuff.

It was in the released accounts from a couple of months back.

He's sold the club the lease of the land behind the stadium (which he bought with the club but claimed he paid £50m for in a sperate deal) for £55m which will only give the club the lease for the land for 5 years and he has already said the club has no plans to use that land to expand the stadium.

He's funnelling money out of the club. [No doubt he'll have family members who are registered as agents who get large agents fee's and such.

Well Michael Murray (Anna Ashley's bf.... he's placed within the property acquisitions/development side of Ashley's empire) is I think listed as director of the said land/the new business entity which the club is now coughing $$$ to.

The leases mentioned in there are very long term- the cost to the club of land and buildings leases per year is around £600-700k per year which is the same as before the future commitments suddenly jumped to £55m (£55m/£650k= 85 years assuming no present value discounting). This increase could be a change in accounting regulation or an extension or renewal of an existing lease (such as the long term lease on the land of SJP, although I can't find any formal note about that being extended). But it has not impacted the annual cost to the club.

If another Ashley vehicle has leased the land back to NUFC for 5 years that amount would be shown as falling due in that period, not beyond 5 years. And if the lease was or little or no use (or any income expecting to arise from it was less than the lease obigations) then NUFC would have to record a charge against that onerous commitment under the same rules as applied to certain player contracts.

Depressingly the first piss poor transfer window we were enraged about is now the norm.  This is life under Ashley - he doesn't learn from his mistakes of two relegations, but ultimately the fat bastard is doing alright out of it financially, and that's all he cares about.  Remember when the protests first started and he went to the press saying something like 'I get it, you don't like me, I'll sell...' years later nothing has changed.

Not that it will happen but when we start the new season with Joselu and Gayle up top. 50,000 need to calmly walk on the pitch and just stay there. It's live on TV the start of the premiership season show everyone what a cunt Ashley is and what he is doing to the club, community and City

They can't ban everyone.  They can't arrest everyone. Would the FA deduct points possibly if they are twats and want all football fans seeing what spineless no bodies they are

It would draw national attention to Ashley.  Sky would be forced to stop blowing smoke (or black pudding) up his fat ring

It won't happen though.  We are too polite so Ashley will stay for years and years and years

For the year ending April 2016, Strawberry Place Newcastle Limited (which owns the car park) had revenues of £68k from rental and £42k from advertising. The director (Ashley's stooge) was paid nil.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6804525/newcastle-mike-ashley-rafa-benitez-spending/

NO C-ASH FLOW Stubborn, stupid Newcastle owner Mike Ashley will lose Rafa Benitez over lack of spending – and only have himself to blame

Spaniard looks set to leave St James' Park in a year after revealing he has no more money to spend

By David Coverdale

17th July 2018, 10:30 pmUpdated: 17th July 2018, 10:39 pm

HIS manager is wanted all over the world.

But the way things are heading, Mike Ashley is almost certain to lose Rafa Benitez next summer.

And the stubborn and stupid Newcastle owner will only have himself to blame.

If Ashley needed any reminder of the calibre of his in-demand boss, it came last month when Spain asked to borrow him to take charge of their World Cup campaign.

The Spanish FA then approached Benitez about their permanent position, while there have been offers from other overseas clubs.

For now, Rafa has stayed loyal to Newcastle and barring a huge shock, will be in the dugout come the Premier League opener against Spurs on August 11.

But that looks set to be the beginning of a long goodbye.

With only a year left on his contract, there is no way Benitez will sign a new deal under this regime’s restrictions.

Rafa guided the Toon to TENTH in their first season back in the Premier League yet yesterday revealed at their pre-season training camp in Ireland, he has NO money to spend.

There is a stand-off at St James’ Park as billionaire Ashley is refusing to release funds until Benitez commits his future to the club.

But the 58-year-old Spaniard will not extend his stay unless he sees evidence of ambition.

He said: “They know if we do the right things then I am keen to stay for five years or whatever. But they have to do things in the way that for me, as a football professional, is the way to do things.

“I don’t think an extension is an excuse for anything. If you sign a one-year extension, what does that mean for the players who have a five-year contract?

“A lot of clubs have managers, they finish a contract but still improve the squad to be sure they are better. You see the spending of different clubs and this one but I am trying to bring the best players here.”

Newcastle have made just three summer signings.

Keeper Martin Dubravka’s loan from Sparta Prague was made permanent for £4million, midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng came in on a free from Swansea and Chelsea winger Kenedy rejoined on loan.

Rafa wants West Brom striker Salomon Rondon but Newcastle are refusing to meet his £16.5m release clause because he is nearly 29. Their best bet might be a £4m loan deal.

He also wants to re-sign Crystal Palace ace Andros Townsend but would have to sell Matt Ritchie to Stoke first.

Benitez added: “We have to be realistic with our budget. As soon as the price goes high, I know we can’t buy them.

“Unfortunately, we wheel and deal. It is not ideal but we will try to manage the best way possible.

“We are fine in terms of profit but I don’t control the numbers — the owner decides the money available.”