Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about Debenhams and the like where the fat one has a decent share holding, are they fair game?, what with the recent bad new for shares and SD because of Debenhams profits it might be another avenue to put pressure on?

Guest firetotheworks

How about Debenhams and the like where the fat one has a decent share holding, are they fair game?, what with the recent bad new for shares and SD because of Debenhams profits it might be another avenue to put pressure on?

:thup:

It probably works best when it's all done in one go though. Might be worth suggesting it to AshleyOut or IRGWG

Actually hitting stores like Debenhams is a great idea. Ashley can't dictate they block us because he's only a major shareholder, not a majority shareholder. And it'll likely affect the thoughts of the remaining shareholders quite a bit, and there's not a thing he can do about it.

Guest reefatoon

Can't believe SD's Twitter is just two hours from not advertising anything for twenty four hours. :lol:

It is going to get absolutely bombarded too when it does.

Whilst Sports Direct are not posting, is it worth using that time to create a few throw-away twitter accounts?

Just a thought, might be worth using the time wisely and having a bit of a stockpile ready! :lol:

Nah man, that's just their job, it's nothing to do with them that Ashley is a prick. I think it's out of order to do that.

If the greater mass of people could be trusted to just waste their time and therefore impede their ability to be productive and consequently hit SD however indirectly, I'd say go for them. But I just know too many would throw personal abuse at them and be generally unpleasant, so I tend to agree with you.

Nah man, that's just their job, it's nothing to do with them that Ashley is a prick. I think it's out of order to do that.

I agree. Don’t make things harder for day to day staff

Obviously not condoning abusive content, just a bit of spam. Didnt think that one through before suggesting it. ?

edit: removed my post - good shout.

The stores should be hit next, I duno for example spray the shutters with Ashley out and take a picture or such like different store every night

Probably best to stay on the right side of the law.