Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At this point, anyone lecturing fellow fans on why their chosen form of protest will be ineffectual can get fucked.

If that's aimed at me, I was only offering some context.

Happy to go get fucked if it helps.

You’re an absolute master at playing the victim card. Why is that?

This may be old news, but on companies house for Keith Bishop Associates, Sports Direct are listed as having 'significant control' in the company.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07895641/persons-with-significant-control

Also, Llambias was listed as a director from 2012 - 2014.

The whole thing just stinks, all dodgy/corrupt, and all controlled by Ashley.

Guest firetotheworks

Request to follow.

I'm following them, they just might not have got around to blocking me yet, but requesting to follow them and them not knowing who's legit and who's a Newcastle fan is still a pain in their arse. It has to be relentless.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbh though, even if they've had to protect their tweets that's a small victory in itself considering they're a fucking PR firm that now can't tweet directly to the public :lol:

Tbh though, even if they've had to protect their tweets that's a small victory in itself considering they're a fucking PR firm that now can't tweet directly to the public [emoji38]

Aye [emoji38]

Tbh though, even if they've had to protect their tweets that's a small victory in itself considering they're a fucking PR firm that now can't tweet directly to the public :lol:

:lol:

Tbh though, even if they've had to protect their tweets that's a small victory in itself considering they're a f***ing PR firm that now can't tweet directly to the public :lol:

Quality. It’s like SD only being able to sell their shite to people who’ve already bought stuff at their shop.

I was just going to post this  :lol: :lol: :lol: