Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know if it is illegal to write in chalk on a pavement?, those street artists seem to get away with it, anyhow #ifrafagoeswego marked up in big letters on the pavement outside all his stores wouldn't be damaging his property so no action could be taken and when the rozzers turn up just chuck a flat cap down with a few coppers in it and claim to be putting yourself through art school :D

Anyone know if it is illegal to write in chalk on a pavement?, those street artists seem to get away with it, anyhow #ifrafagoeswego marked up in big letters on the pavement outside all his stores wouldn't be damaging his property so no action could be taken and when the rozzers turn up just chuck a flat cap down with a few coppers in it and claim to be putting yourself through art school :D

:lol:

Nah man, that's just their job, it's nothing to do with them that Ashley is a prick. I think it's out of order to do that.

I agree. Don’t make things harder for day to day staff

:thup:

Thought about that earlier in relation to all this protest stuff, but getting in the way of staff and customers in-store who are just trying to do their thing would be an arsehole move and would ultimately make the cause look a bit pathetic imo. Have to be smart with it.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1zeli0l.gif

Nah, gan local. Start Fitness/Start Football or whatever it is.

Whilst I admire that sentiment, it only works in the North East.

Hit him nationally. DW is his main rival, not some NE-only brand. That'll hurt him the most, which is what matters.

Hit him nationally. DW is his main rival, not some NE-only brand. That'll hurt him the most, which is what matters.

Strikes me as another one of those do what feels right for you. E.g. I'm a southerner so my instinct is to say DW with no knowledge of NE sports shops. But if you want to push people toward a local business then do it.

The sort of action right now doesn't need to be concerted to that extent. Just keep hitting him wherever you think it hurts best imo.

This has been a fun day :)

Hopefully not just that, a day

Can see many forgetting about it and not bothering tomorrow.  Needs to be continued or it's all for nothing.  Need the bigger fan accounts/groups to tweet daily to remind people

This has been a fun day :)

Hopefully not just that, a day

Can see many forgetting about it and not bothering tomorrow.  Needs to be continued or it's all for nothing.  Need the bigger fan accounts/groups to tweet daily to remind people

Aye got to keep at it.

Strikes me as another one of those do what feels right for you. E.g. I'm a southerner so my instinct is to say DW with no knowledge of NE sports shops. But if you want to push people toward a local business then do it.

The sort of action right now doesn't need to be concerted to that extent. Just keep hitting him wherever you think it hurts best imo.

I can get behind that sentiment entirely. :thup: