Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Wraith among those sticking up for Pete Graves, on twitter. :D

Wraith is in with Ashley man, always has been since he had those meetings after his fake funeral. He’s always pictures near Ashley. He’s always been out to make a name for himself and not for the interests of NUFC. He’s a PR cunt who happaned to support NUFC when he was younger.

From the outside looking in (from another basket case club), having someone who is clearly one of the best managers around, and who could - and I mean no offence here - walk into a top job in pretty much any league he fancies, and then behaving in such a way that it looks like you're actively provoking him to leave, well, it's fucking insane.

Steve Wraith among those sticking up for Pete Graves, on twitter. :D

Wraith is in with Ashley man, always has been since he had those meetings after his fake funeral. He’s always pictures near Ashley. He’s always been out to make a name for himself and not for the interests of NUFC. He’s a PR cunt who happaned to support NUFC when he was younger.

Wraith's always been a bottom feeder. Wouldn't be surprised if he's been rubbishing #IfRafaGoesWeGo.

From the outside looking in (from another basket case club), having someone who is clearly one of the best managers around, and who could - and I mean no offence here - walk into a top job in pretty much any league he fancies, and then behaving in such a way that it looks like you're actively provoking him to leave, well, it's fucking insane.

This is where I'm lost with Ashley. Moderate investment right now could well make us more than worth what he says wants AND worth more than what he'd lose in free advertising. I wonder if he watches "Moneyball" whenevr he gets the chance and just constantly thinks we can do that and be qorth even more.

Aye, Twitter is enough like.  Nee need to promote his phone number (I know it will already be in the public domain anyway) as there’ll always be some that go too far.

It’s on his website isn’t it? They’re just spreading the word. I’d call him sitting at the back of Rafa’s press conferences watching over his every word creepy, like.

Love this place

One min: hope Ashley dies etc

Next min: posting someone’s phone number is too much

:lol:

Wey, if it was Ashley's phone number I'd be dialling myself.

Guest reefatoon

Not listening to it, will just annoy.  Any chance the dumb fuck mentions "support the team not the regime"? The moto of morons.