Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wasn't that long ago when Moyes was Everton manager and they were competing with us for shitty signatures. Then they get a new owner and are now fighting with Liverpool and Barcelona for players. But apparently doesn't matter how much money the tv companies throw at us, we are the only club in the Premier which has astronomical costs and are still struggling to pay off an interest free loan from our billionaire owner.

So he’s doubled our debt through his methods of running the club. That’s something to be proud of alright..

I’m surprised he’s bitten on this one, the comments on social media are obviously the issue. Total lies though. As if sports direct employees were singled out and threatened on social media..

So he’s doubled our debt through his methods of running the club. That’s something to be proud of alright..

I’m surprised he’s bitten on this one, the comments on social media are obviously the issue. Total lies though. As if sports direct employees were singled out and threatened on social media..

Unless you made a specific threat then anything you say to them can fall under freedom of speech. As it happens I haven’t seen 1 tweet or message that would be classed as a threat. Everything is just saying they will protest and calling him a cunt etc, none of which is illegal by any means.

If he does call the police then they will tell him where to go, also it will just invite more negative attention himself and SD.

Right now he’s done possibly the worst thing he could have. Fans were starting to think if anything would get to him, the media were 99.9% on his side because of his contacts. He has now just confirmed that the fans are getting at him, only this time I don’t think they are going to let him go.

Having to plow more money to claw our way out of two relegations on the back of his own incompetence can do that. Amazed the figure isn't higher tbh.

The latter is clearly another lie. Remember the 'death threats to his family' story from some years ago? Someone contacted Northumbria Police and they had no idea of what Ashley was on about. :D