Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The players are doing their part to highlight the shambolic way the club is run.

Good on them.

Imagine what the likes of Dubravka must think? We're a complete shambles of a club. A joke of an organisation.

The players are doing their part to highlight the shambolic way the club is run.

Good on them.

Wonder if Rafa is behind it to some degree as well.

I'd be staggered if not. He and Lascelles seem to have a great working relationship.

A man who would fuck over his own parents.

He’s a psychopath.

Absolutely exhausted with this shit now, TBH, can't even be arsed to read the details. He has personality disorder and he's hell bent on fucking us over at every opportunity as long as he stays on the PL gravy train, that's all you need to know. Cannot be fucking arsed with it anymore.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't seen any Newcastle fans talking about it negatively tbh. Everyone seems to be completely in support of the players. It's good to see.

1st tweet was fine, couldn't help himself with this one could he

Don't really see what's wrong with this tweet.

Implies "they're in dispute with the club but won't give me what I want :anguish: (cunts!) " to me

Maybe I'm reading too much in to it :lol:

The players will know what type of absolute cunt Mike Ashley. No idea why people see this as a negative. Anything that get's Mike Ashley bad attention is welcomed.

no one does?

I haven't seen any Newcastle fans talking about it negatively tbh. Everyone seems to be completely in support of the players. It's good to see.

A couple even on the former page. Somewhat anyway.

I don't see any.

A great situation for us going into the season.  :lol:

Good on them.

Imagine what the likes of Dubravka must think? We're a complete shambles of a club. A joke of an organisation.

Good on them.

I never criticised the players, more the situation.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see any.

Good on them.

Ah okay, I thought you meant speaking negatively about the players actually doing it. There's no doubt it's a shit situation like, but I'm pleased the players aren't accepting it.

Good on them.

I never criticised the players, more the situation.

Fair enough. I think the players will be just as informed as the fans as to what is going on though. Especially with Rafa in charge.