Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting one as it names Kenyon. One of them has obviously leaked it, wonder which one.

This is the odd part for me, I'm wondering if he has any connection to Ashley.

I also wonder how many people actually think he's looking to sell at this point. If the story was true, would Ashley react positively to it?

Tbf would be a good time for a potential buyer to leak such information as well.

Assuming it’s bollocks aside. People be happy with that?

would depend on who's putting in the money ultimately, very easy to imagine a scenario where we get ashley 2.0 just looking to make money and forget anything else, hell I'd call it probable

These cunts, whoever the fuck they are, will be looking for a return on their investment.  The only way for that to happen is for the club to improve both on the field and commercially.  We'll see some benefits in the short term but the larger benefit will be from having that odious prick out of our city and having owners who are not only willing but eager to sell for a profit once we're improved and established again.

TL;HTT: Ashley gone, we get better, they sell for a profit to someone not Ashley sometime later.

There's something a bit curious about him attending two games on the bounce but I hope people don't get themselves into a frenzy speculating as to the reason. Fuck trying to second-guess the man, he's a liar and a pisstaker.

There's something a bit curious about him attending two games on the bounce but I hope people don't get themselves into a frenzy speculating as to the reason. Fuck trying to second-guess the man, he's a liar and a pisstaker.

its called hope  :lol:

If Kenyon were to be interested, it’ll be China money. He’s been involved with the man who bought Athletico and most of what he’s been involved with is trying to advise wealthy Chinese investors into making the right move.

So the whole thing about US financiers makes little sense.