Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I’ve asked this question before but never had it answered (unless it got lost on a different page).

Sports direct buy our merchandise as they get better buyers discount. NUFC then buy that merchandise from sports direct. However, if nufc then outsource merchandise sales to sports direct, does that mean SD are being paid twice for the same merchandise? I suspect they are.

Guest reefatoon

Makes you wonder how many people have been insterested in the club, took one look and thought fuck that. It sounds like a hollowed out shell.

Surely as a director of both companies, Ashley has a responsibility to both. Hence, to deliberately (Vastly) undersell an asset to another company, regardless of his status in the other company, constitutes a breach of that responsibility?

Just asking like

If SJP has essentially been stripped down and the copper wiring pulled out as it seems he’s been doing.. would it make more sense for a potential new owner to just build a new home for the club?

It seems like the way everything has been broken up into pieces and sold off here and there, it would be very tricky to get permission to make any serious upgrades to the stadium. Which are badly needed.

But with that in mind, it’s hard enough to find a buyer with 300-400 million to take the club, probably impossible to find someone willing to invest in a brand new stadium.

Where else could a stadium be built?

Guest chopey

Makes you wonder how many people have been insterested in the club, took one look and thought fuck that. It sounds like a hollowed out shell.

What a horrible thought but totally plausible, he's not gonna fuck us over he's gonna wipe us from the map.

Newcastle United football Club is gone.

What a horrible thought but totally plausible, he's not gonna fuck us over he's gonna wipe us from the map.

Newcastle United football Club is gone.

“But but he’s stabilised the club”

I don't trust this meal Idea, I think he wants to give the players a pep talk in front of Rafa , and belittle Rafa in the process. Why would the players believe any positive promises he makes to them at this dinner- hes lied to us/ inc the players so much now, what can he possibly achieve.

Seems to be no publicity that this meal has happened yet. We could do with one of the players dropping a hint of where it will be. See if the fat bastard can escape with his life.

he wont be there, he is just paying i would have thought