Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder do KBA make payments to Sky? That would be a story.. Imagine if their whole news channel was exposed as a pay to have your agenda peddled setup..

Or does Bishop threaten to pull any number of ex player/pundits from appearing unless he gets to cherry pick Ashley cronies for some good ol’ propaganda.

I doubt any money would be worthwhile to sky and I doubt they consciously have a pro-Ashley agenda, their coverage is just a reflection of the kind of people they employ and work with, and how out of touch they are with what people think of their pundits. They probably genuinely think Wise will have some sort of insight, and who else are they going to talk to? Craig Bellamy probably. Carragher recently spoke better on the subject than anyone i've seen, but because he has no connection to the club he's unlikely to be asked about it very often.

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but:

Seems like hanging out with Al has done wonders. Fair play. :clap:

When you look at the way Man City have developed their academy and the surrounding area and then remember that could have been us if Ashley wasn't such a rude cunt...

Guest neesy111

It’s a channel owned by Murdoch, which employed Keys and Grey and which targets White Van man.

Murdoch's lost control of Sky.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but:

Seems like hanging out with Al has done wonders. Fair play. :clap:

When you look at the way Man City have developed their academy and the surrounding area and then remember that could have been us if Ashley wasn't such a rude cunt...

They're just different cunts. They don't believe in human rights to an even greater extreme than S***** D*****

Guest chopey

Considering the rest of his business empire and the fact he has fingers in a lot of pies, would it not be beneficial for Ashley and Sports Direct to generate good publicity from Newcastle ?

Blimey, would never expect that from Wright.

Shearer gets it. As Wright says, it's not even worth joking about any more.

They are very close and shearer no doubt has told him everything about what he went through. The difference between the coverage shown by BBC and Sky is shocking really and there is not even a hidden agenda by Sky to paint Ashley as a hero. The two local Sky reporters (one a supposed Newcastle supporter) are an absolute disgrace also.

Blimey, would never expect that from Wright.

Shearer gets it. As Wright says, it's not even worth joking about any more.

I was surprised how hard Wright went in, he repeated the crucial question over and over (Where is the money), but also brought up all Ashley's key failures. Was very impressed :clap: