Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems to be no publicity that this meal has happened yet. We could do with one of the players dropping a hint of where it will be. See if the fat bastard can escape with his life.

Aye, he might get scowled at to death.

I’ve asked this question before but never had it answered (unless it got lost on a different page).

Sports direct buy our merchandise as they get better buyers discount. NUFC then buy that merchandise from sports direct. However, if nufc then outsource merchandise sales to sports direct, does that mean SD are being paid twice for the same merchandise? I suspect they are.

No, I think it's more a case of that the club shops are operated by SD, so they buy the stuff and sell it. NUFC at no point owns the stock, takes the revenue or pays the costs. NUFC gets a cut from the overall arrangement, however fair or otherwise that % may be.

Seems to be no publicity that this meal has happened yet. We could do with one of the players dropping a hint of where it will be. See if the fat bastard can escape with his life.

he wont be there, he is just paying i would have thought

This can't be true, can it?

I thought the whole point was 'mending bridges' (not that I believe that in the slightest)? I'm not sure Ashley telling a bunch of millionaires dinner's on him is going to do much. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Wow, I wonder why all those photographers were there. :lol: Do Ashley and Bishop honestly think anyone in their right mind is going to be all 'fair play' ?

Guest firetotheworks

Wow, I wonder why all those photographers were there. :lol: Do Ashley and Bishop honestly think anyone in their right mind is going to be all 'fair play' ?

Most our home support will be. Thinking they are smoothing things for a January wor chest  :idiot2:

Yawn