Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye this is my last year as a season ticket holder if Ashley stays, I'm not even that fussed about going to the remaining games this season, I've attended every protest and walked in at 11 minutes with the other 14 fans and its all for nowt.

Ashley has won and as far as I'm concerned he can keep the club I'll go and watch Consett

This stupid twat paid for his ticket but I don’t go, I gave it to my lad who gives me match reports etc. It won’t be getting renewed till he goes. I’m not missing it as it’s rinse n repeat, I love away matches, better craic , home games we’re getting tedious tbh. It’s been my protest.  :'(

Aye this is my last year as a season ticket holder if Ashley stays, I'm not even that fussed about going to the remaining games this season, I've attended every protest and walked in at 11 minutes with the other 14 fans and its all for nowt.

Ashley has won and as far as I'm concerned he can keep the club I'll go and watch Consett

Same.

MA clearly wants more than anyone is willing to pay. Whether someone finally steps up and pays the price the bastard wants remains to be seen over the next few weeks. I’m convinced that NOBODY would be at this stage if they didn’t have the ability to pay 300m. But anyway.

.Ashley has won and as far as I'm concerned he can keep the club I'll go and watch Consett

Same.

:clap:

I hope there's thousands more like you

Same.

Likewise.

Me and the wife are calling it a day after 30 years as season ticket holders.

FCB's a cunt, but why are you divorcing over it?

She looks like Ashley with her new haircut and he can't take it any more.

Guest The Little Waster

If anyones still in any doubt , go back and watch Ashleys interview back in December ... hes struggling not to laugh ...

If you’d have told me when I was a kid that one person could make me lose my love for NUFC I’d have laughed my chubby child little tits off at you. Yet he’s managed it. It’s like that episode of South Park where George Lucas rapes Star Wars - he is just botting us into the ground while waving money in the air. Bet he’s got a weird choad and all.

If you’d have told me when I was a kid that one person could make me lose my love for NUFC I’d have laughed my chubby child little tits off at you. Yet he’s managed it. It’s like that episode of South Park where George Lucas rapes Star Wars - he is just botting us into the ground while waving money in the air. Bet he’s got a weird choad and all.

Exactly the same. I started supporting in the Keegan era which was everything this era isn’t. I was basically a walking club shop. Now I honestly struggle to give a shit

Another one here, I can take no more if he remains (which is inevitable)

Exactly the same. I started supporting in the Keegan era which was everything this era isn’t. I was basically a walking club shop. Now I honestly struggle to give a shit

I started with mckeag and I’ve seen some shit, but I still felt I had a club, the Hall era was immense and will be grateful till I die , today we have a very average club which is fair enough but FMA had his chance to be a well liked bloke till he started being a twat, for business reasons it didn’t make sense, I hope he loses it all now.

Even until recently as a few months ago I would never pedal to fans to not go but in a short space of time he’s turned me against everything NUFC , did I expect him to do this again to RAFA...no in truth but he’s going to isnt he.

I hate the bastard so much now.

Ryders quote this morning

"There had been suggestions that Kenyon would still be interested in buying United if they dropped into the Championship but there is now an indication that Ashley will cut his losses and build again rather than sell at a cut-price."

This whole situation is just horrific

That's because he doesn't want to sell, and never has. We don't need Ryder's speculation to tell us that, there have been buyers out there for years but Ashley still hasn't sold. It's not fucking rocket science.