Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He’s apparently taking 10 mil out the club this January to pay back some of what he loaned us during the championship season

I think I read the report in the guardian and the story is that he's already taken out the £10m and intends on recouping substantially more in January against the debt.

He’s apparently taking 10 mil out the club this January to pay back some of what he loaned us during the championship season

I think I read the report in the guardian and the story is that he's already taken out the £10m and intends on recouping substantially more in January against the debt.

I stand corrected, it was the Telegraph:

Ashley has already taken around £10m out of the club this season in order to repay a short-term loan he gave the business during Newcastle’s season in the Championship and it is thought he is due to receive another larger repayment this month.

I love how he arbitrarily manages the figures to justify fleecing the club.

NUFC sit within his holdings enterprise. The whole concept of 'loaning' the club money is a smokescreen so he can charge whatever 'interest' he likes.

I sense that if he sold the club, as well as insisting that he continued to get free advertising, he got all 'debts' repaid too. No wonder potential buyers are unable to untangle the club from the FCB's layers of bullshit.

My only worry is if we are eventually sold that they will do what the Glazers did with Manu and stick the club with the £300m cost of buying the club.  That was fine with Manu as they have huge revenue streams to enable them to buy quality players!

We in theory have revenue streams to compete with Fulham or Huddersfield in the transfer market. It is what it is. Nothing is going to change until he leaves. I am just disinterested in the club. I have been for years. My passion has gone. Sometimes I think it's back but it never is really. I love Rafa and sometimes it comes back because of Rafa but it is quickly killed. Maybe my love for the club will come back but maybe it won't.  I'm  not even sure if someone came in and turned us into top 4 I would ever get the love for the club I had back. I probably would but I am not sure it would ever be the same, if it ever is it will take a long time.

Our revenues should let us do much more than just compete with the likes of Huddersfield.  If not for the horrible fat prick.

Correct. Historically we are 6th/7th in terms of fan base and should be around there, even without a sugar daddy owner.

Instead, the fat cunt is creaming as much as he dare from the club whilst aiming to scrape survival season after season.

We'll never see anything more than relegation battles as long as the FCB is here.  He needs to go, or else supporting the club is a pointless endeavour.

Our revenues should let us do much more than just compete with the likes of Huddersfield.  If not for the horrible fat prick.

Correct. Historically we are 6th/7th in terms of fan base and should be around there, even without a sugar daddy owner.

Instead, the fat cunt is creaming as much as he dare from the club whilst aiming to scrape survival season after season.

We'll never see anything more than relegation battles as long as the FCB is here.  He needs to go, or else supporting the club is a pointless endeavour.

This revelation has been a fact for some time sadly.