Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Also, how the hell have the press got a hold of that letter if it's not a PR stunt?

Ryder mugged Kenyon when he was in the post office queue waiting to buy a 2nd class stamp.

Christ knows what to think of that. Depends who's leaked it.  If it's been leaked by the NUFC side then we can probably conclude it's just another PR play, and they're just using Kenyon's genuine interest as a means of perpetuating the illusion of a sale.

Bollocks, I'm absolutely convinced Kenyon is now in on this with Ashley.

Why would such a letter be leaked? Makes no sense whatsoever. That too a day after the fans letter.

When this "takeover" fails by the end of Jan the excuse for not spending is ready made.

Bollocks, I'm absolutely convinced Kenyon is now in on this with Ashley.

Why would such a letter be leaked? Makes no sense whatsoever. That too a day after the fans letter.

When this "takeover" fails by the end of Jan the excuse for not spending is ready made.

:thup:

If genuine, this is Kenyon playing his trump card to see if Ashley will budge.

His equivalent of Ashley’s Sky News interview or Staveley’s curry house PR pics.

I know nothing about him but I get PFM vibes from Kenyon. Bloke looks like he loves a night out with Dennis Wise and the lads.

Chief Exec at Manchester United, then moved to Chelsea and started stealing their transfer targets. What a glorious, ruthless dickhead.

Guest reefatoon

A helicopter just flew by from Newcastle there. Wonder if it flew into the ground and the letter fell out the glove box. Any ideas Stif?

Chalmers: “A letter from Peter Kenyon that shows his interest is genuine and wants the deal done as soon as possible, released at this time of year and seen by all the papers!

May I see it?”

Skinner: No

:lol: