Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Are we worth £300M? If you had a spare £300M lying about, would you take a punt on us? Open question to everyone.

According to one report today three different groups are looking to buy Chelsea for £2.5 billion, I think £300 million for us is a bargain.

I was thinking about this:

$300M to purchase

$100M transfer kitty

$50M ? infrastructure spending.

----------

$450M

with proper investment and management there isn't any reason the clubs value shouldn't double within the next decade.

Change those dollars to pounds and your probably right

Are we worth £300M? If you had a spare £300M lying about, would you take a punt on us? Open question to everyone.

According to one report today three different groups are looking to buy Chelsea for £2.5 billion, I think £300 million for us is a bargain.

I was thinking about this:

$300M to purchase

$100M transfer kitty

$50M ? infrastructure spending.

----------

$450M

with proper investment and management there isn't any reason the clubs value shouldn't double within the next decade.

Change those dollars to pounds and your probably right

Haha, Im a silly Yank...

Ashley now has £111m loaned, interest-free and “long term”, to Newcastle — and that, the club say, will not be reduced. It all means his financial commitment to the Magpies' cause is £245m, including the initial £134m purchase price.

The fucking spin here :lol: 

“He doesn’t take a salary, he doesn’t take a dividend, there is no interest charged on his loan. All the short-term borrowing that he gave the club, that was always intended to go back to him, has now gone back to him.”

Just a decade of free advertisement worth millions.  A decade of chronic under-investment which resulted in 2 relegations.  A decade of diminishing commercial income.  The sale of land around the stadium for his own gain.

Absolutely fuck off you fat sack of shit.

£50m plus player sales :lol: Even IF it was true I'd say it's bare minimum. But it'll be like telling your kid at 6:55pm that here's £5 that you can buy candy for, plus whatever you get for these cupcakes, only for the candy shop to close at 7pm. Also, you can only buy this and this type of candy.

I never understood why we advertised SD for free at SJP and through Newcastle. Ashley owns 100% of NUFC, and 50% of SD, surely it makes more sense SD pay NUFC handsomely to support the smaller business fully owned by Ashley.

He should be charging SD £20m a season plus backdating it and investing it in his fully owned company. If he did that from the start we'd be sold now or worth a fuck load more than he's asking.

I never understood why we advertised SD for free at SJP and through Newcastle. Ashley owns 100% of NUFC, and 50% of SD, surely it makes more sense SD pay NUFC handsomely to support the smaller business fully owned by Ashley.

He should be charging SD £20m a season plus backdating it and investing it in his fully owned company. If he did that from the start we'd be sold now or worth a fuck load more than he's asking.

He likes pissing us off on some level. Why do you think he surrounds himself with lackeys? He likes feeling the powerful billionaire.

Any new letters from Mandy, Stiffy?

Not spoke to her in about a year.

Anyway at one of the magpie group meetings I got talking to Caulkin, he seemed to be under the impression that she would be back this summer. I think her interview she did in a Middle Eastern newspaper a couple of months ago back up those claims as well.

We will see, as ever, it will only come down to if the fat cunt really wants to sell. Theirs plenty of suitors out there for us, just need to shift the elephant in the room, quite literally.