Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Thought that was interesting from a Liverpool fan. I see a lot that it was their fans taking a stand that drove those two out, but this suggests it was their financial situation more than anything.

Yeap, it's something forgotten in it all.  The banks took charge of the situation to sell the club to payback the loans from Gillet and Hicks.

Well according to the financial outlets he’s lost about half a billion this year in bad business decisions.

His lot stands at around 1.9 billion now. Almost a billion tied up in sports direct.

Give it 2/3 years and he could well be forced to sell up.

For Rafa to stay and be given the green light to spend, we really need Mike Ashley’s businesses to be doing better basically.

It’s like a fucking paradox. We can’t have both things we want.

For Rafa to stay and be given the green light to spend, we really need Mike Ashley’s businesses to be doing better basically.

I only want one thing. For the fat cunt to die.

I am afraid that is shite. his businesses thrived when he first took over and he has never ran the club properly. he will go when he no longer can get any value from us. another 20 years at least unless someone gans radge and knacks him.

I am afraid that is shite. his businesses thrived when he first took over and he has never ran the club properly. he will go when he no longer can get any value from us. another 20 years at least unless someone gans radge and knacks him.

With some of the miceyness kicking around up here, How has this not happened yet?

With some of the miceyness kicking around up here, How has this not happened yet?

frightened of banning orders.

It doesn't mean it will happen, but according to the Chronicle a group of investors are at the data room stage. Another transfer window of this shite, but I guess it makes more sense for a takeover to happen during the summer rather than in the middle of the season.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-mike-ashley-16241765

It doesn't mean it will happen, but according to the Chronicle a group of investors are at the data room stage. Another transfer window of this shite, but I guess it makes more sense for a takeover to happen during the summer rather than in the middle of the season.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-mike-ashley-16241765

Even if the interest is true, and even if Ashley really does want to sell, the Chronicle should keep shut. Then again it’s Ashley telling them this stuff and they are getting some nice back handers for peddling this crap.

Guest chopey

These are the toilets....

This is the kitchen....

This is where we keep the strimmer...

And now we are at the data room......... For fucks sake man.