Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave Kitson wasn't he named as the secret footballer? not sure how correct he was with the rumours on his website or books?

I seem to remember a story that it was him and one or two other players, because "The Secret Footballer's" career didn't ever match any single player?

I seem to recall he came up with 'The Secret Footballer' pseudonym partly to protect his identity as most people would'nt be remotely interested in what he had to say as he was largely irrelevant in terms of being a highly influential/respected peer of his group.  The latter of which would be helpful in terms of shifting books from shelves.  Simply a clever way to sell more books due to his lack of notoriety.

Kitson always struck me as a complete dick.

Mr Ashley said: "The politicians and regulators have proven to be as effective as a chocolate teapot."

He also called for the administration process to be reversed.

He said it would mean that "a full, better and appropriate solvent solution can be found".

And he added: "This solution would include allowing myself and appropriate senior Sports Direct management access to detailed information to save the business for all stakeholders.

"The board of Debenhams and its advisers have sought to stifle and exclude us from their so-called process and have undermined and blocked our various offers of assistance as they carried out their underhand plan to steal from shareholders."

:lol:

Fat Sod.

Will the staff at Debenhams have their pensions protected in administration ?

Mr Ashley said: "The politicians and regulators have proven to be as effective as a chocolate teapot."

He also called for the administration process to be reversed.

He said it would mean that "a full, better and appropriate solvent solution can be found".

And he added: "This solution would include allowing myself and appropriate senior Sports Direct management access to detailed information to save the business for all stakeholders.

"The board of Debenhams and its advisers have sought to stifle and exclude us from their so-called process and have undermined and blocked our various offers of assistance as they carried out their underhand plan to steal from shareholders."

:lol:

Fat Sod.

Will the staff at Debenhams have their pensions protected in administration ?

I know a few people who work for Debenhams, they're all really scared abou ttheir jobs, understandably, but the reason why Debenhams didn't want him is based on his business ethos. Ie they've looked at the way he treats SD staff, looked at what he's done to us and thought 'We really don't want a bloke like him running (ruining?) our business. Can't blame them but they've been in the shit for a few years. It absolutely serves him right, he's behaving like the spoiled cunt he is. Hope he loses the lot. Nothing he can do to our club could possibly be worse than what he already had done and continues to do for the past decade. It so serve him right. Vengeance is best served cold? Bring in the freezers and die to expletive deleted. Not than I'm bitter or anything like that!!!

Guest neesy111

So it's fine for him to buy other businesses in pre-packed administration but when the foot is on the other side then he's moaning?

Bloke's a fucking liar, hypocrite and I can't wait to piss on his grave.

He's such a fucking idiot, MA. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

His love affair for brick & mortar retail and his inability to see where retail is moving these days is fucking ridiculously hilarious to me.

He's such a fucking idiot, MA. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

His love affair for brick & mortar retail and his inability to see where retail is moving these days is fucking ridiculously hilarious to me.

I say this all the time but his strategy at the moment seems absolutely mad. Sure he sometimes gets £2m of stock on the cheap, but he’s still going all in on a sector that is falling apart.

At least Alan Sugar was clever enough to get out of his shite products and into property etc.

It's really wild that he's seemingly this bad as business. Same thing with NUFC, he would have made a huge profit and increased SD's brand tenfold had he simply put modest investments into the squad and infrastructure over the last ten years. He only knows one way to run a business and he's going to do it that way no matter what.

Guest chopey

He's upset that many people in his business dealings it was bound to catch up with him, we can only hope that he needs a lot of cash quickly rather than the £50 million a year he currently takes from us

The irony drips like vomit from a power drinker’s fireplace.

No direct impact on NUFC from this - this was SD money spent a while ago. Might make him readjust his outlook on life though, you never know.

Funny as feck to watch the man baby stamp his fat little spoilt feet, can't always have your own way Mike....cunt

Aye, it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine, it's been a long time coming, hopefully the first of many! He's too brass neck to realise that on this occasion he's reaping what he has sowed, everyone else is a cunt and he's just trying to be a saviour. It won't even cross his tiny little mind that it's testament to his unethical bullshit that a company would rather go under and lose everything than put its fate in his greedy little hands.

Funny as feck to watch the man baby stamp his fat little spoilt feet, can't always have your own way Mike....cunt

Aye, it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine, it's been a long time coming, hopefully the first of many! He's too brass neck to realise that on this occasion he's reaping what he has sowed, everyone else is a cunt and he's just trying to be a saviour. It won't even cross his tiny little mind that it's testament to his unethical bullshit that a company would rather go under and lose everything than put its fate in his greedy little hands.

O0 He's a hypocritical arsehole like.