Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's not necessarily saying WE have a data room. It's just saying that it's at a stage that is known (by who, fuck knows) as the 'data room' stage.

Charnley just gave the password to them for our Quick Books account.

Bet it’s pa55word.

Why doesnt Ashley insist on leaving his ads up when someone else uses St James ?

No leverage.

With things like the last Rugby World Cup and the Magic Weekend there's plenty of other stadiums around the country, so they'll happily let fatty die on that hill and miss out on the revenue.

Ditto with concerts,  I think Ed Sheeran and other big artists will manage to make do without St James Park.

It's not necessarily saying WE have a data room. It's just saying that it's at a stage that is known (by who, fuck knows) as the 'data room' stage.

Charnley just gave the password to them for our Quick Books account.

Bet it’s pa55word.

:lol:

I’ve grown to be so cynical of all the bullshit. Never believe a word that’s printed when it comes to that wanker.

It's not even cynical at this point though, it's rational not to believe a word. I can't get my head around how anyone could be taken in by the bullshit.

Guest reefatoon

He was sitting there smirking away when the fans were singing about him. Such a smug faced twat.

He was sitting there smirking away when the fans were singing about him. Such a smug faced twat.

Yet there's still fans that think turning up to the match and singing nasty songs is just as affective as a boycott.

Yet there's still fans that think turning up to the match and singing nasty songs is just as affective as a boycott.

Exactly. Wasn't it just before a proposed boycott that the Kenyon shit was made up?