Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeesh, saw the last name and almost wet myself with excitement. Saw the full name and now I'm pretty deflated. Not a big fan of this guy tbh...

I’d have been delighted with staveley or Kenyon if it got rid of Ashley tbh

Yeesh, saw the last name and almost wet myself with excitement. Saw the full name and now I'm pretty deflated. Not a big fan of this guy tbh...

Agreed. He could be selling to DJ Khaled and I'd be chuffed.

Agreed. He could be selling to DJ Khaled and I'd be chuffed.

That’d be so much fun too.

Guest Open_C

Besides his company's website using flash, why is he generally considered a joke?

Not quite as rich as the richest people in the entire universe and had to actually work for his money, by the look of things

Besides his company's website using flash, why is he generally considered a joke?

Not quite as rich as the richest people in the entire universe and had to actually work for his money, by the look of things

So in the Middle East social hierarchy, he might as well be helping build a stadium with his bare hands, the serf.

only worth £18bn the daft cunt

in the event he is a shite chancer and things go wrong i'll still take it because it means there's movement of some sort and we're rid of ashley...honestly thought he was gonna strangle the life out of us until he died, which he still might

To be fair some people tried to warn us about Ashley and we didn’t heed it. I’m not going to make that same mistake again

Yep. Though I reckon if true, you will see the shift a lot of people want.

iirc, on here anyway, the ashley warnings were based on absolutely nothing because he was an an unknown hermit before taking us over...there was barely even a picture of him

in the event he is a shite chancer and things go wrong i'll still take it because it means there's movement of some sort and we're rid of ashley...honestly thought he was gonna strangle the life out of us until he died, which he still might

How much is Ashley worth?

not £18bn, why?

not £18bn, why?

Genuine question as I don’t really know.

Lads, what the fuck is this thread title change all about? Am I dreaming or is this happening?

Mackems get beat and we get taken over by some crazy rich billionaire in the space of 24 hours? Should I also put the lottery on?  :lol:

I have a meeting with my boss today, will probably get sacked. Needs to be balance in the universe.

Guest Open_C

Lads, what the f*** is this thread title change all about? Am I dreaming or is this happening?

Mackems get beat and we get taken over by some crazy rich billionaire in the space of 24 hours? Should I also put the lottery on?  :lol:

You're too late dude, the excitement was reserved for nocturnal readers. The bloke in question is a w***** and hasn't even got enough cash to sort out the Metro, having mere tens of billions

not £18bn, why?

Genuine question as I don’t really know.

was up at £4bn at one point i think, maybe £3bn now or summit but it's all in bore holes and wallpaper

Comes in and allows Rafa to bring the training ground up to scratch and buy some players he wants, which in turn gets us competing in cups, higher end of the table,  then he’s instantly better than Ashley. Not a difficult thing to do.

That’s what’s always frustrated me about Ashley the most. He could do just the above...but he just doesn’t. As he’s a spiteful arsehole.

Guest chopey

Highly sceptical as always with Ashley but he's lost a bit of money lately and he might be cashing in a few of his assets, this might actually be happening.

Boom Boom Sheikh Sheikh the Toon.

Highly sceptical as always with Ashley but he's lost a bit of money lately and he might be cashing in a few of his assets, this might actually be happening.

Boom Boom Sheikh Sheikh the Toon.

He recently flogged Shirebrook to whomever to generate funds , I wonder if he needs to flog us for more of a cash injection.

Ashley's always between 1 and 3 depending how SD is doing. This guy is rich enough man, that's not an issue. He's richer than "Mandy", that's for sure.

like matty said he's just a spiteful arsehole at this point holding us back for the sake of it

get rid of him and see what happens, better than another 12 years of his fucking shite