Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am shocked that they broke the story. None of the NE journos had a clue.

Wonder if Mike was celebrating and bragging about it in some bar in London which is how word got out. A few drinks on him and I bet he couldn’t help himself.

Still out celebrating, while they are at the arranged meeting to sign the deal. Seen it all before, innit?

there must be somthing happening its on the msn homepage ,just the same as other media sources but the story has took off big time,just a matter of time i think till its official,i need to sleep :tickedoff:

I would say the sun can f*** off if this is untrue, but the sun is already at a distance that it couldn't possibly f*** off any further. It's not a pleasant situation.

But then what is, in the life of a Newcastle fan? Am I excited? No. Was I excited when I first read the words "Ashley agrees sale..."? f*** yeah. I was whisked away on a magic carpet, with gilded tassels, to a world of peace loving, broon ale drinking, philanthropic arabs, adorned in black and white striped nightshirts, bought from the quayside. We celebrated peace in the Middle east, after introducing "outside noo" to the Arabic lexicon. We won the world cup in Qatar... then came the fog.

I awoke to find  my magic carpet was a 1986 copy of the sun, used as underlay by the previous tenant, and my jiz was dribbling out onto a crumpled page 3. Whether the target was Maria Whittaker, or David Mellor, is too horrific to contemplate.

Deffo time for bed for yee like :lol:

I can’t breathe and I’m cumming so hard

:scared:

Got a premium Snapchat going, brah...

f***, thought you had inside news of the sale.

Nah, but you can get inside views for $12.99.

:lol: Y'all know this isn't happening, right?

Nope, fuck off, go away.

It happen.

:lol: I'll fuck off, but it's not happening.

:lol:

Two things that I know are true in this mixed up muddled up shookup world:

the pisstape is real

we gettin bought.

Nope, fuck off, go away.

It happen.

the pisstape is real

we gettin bought.

In 2026, Mike Ashley is gonna take our money to host a forum pisstape mixer at SJP.

Nope, fuck off, go away.

It happen.

the pisstape is real

we gettin bought.

In 2026, Mike Ashley is gonna take our money to host a forum pisstape mixer at SJP.

Will you be gutted when Newcastle shock the world and sign Kevin Durant, and your Knicks end up bringing Carmelo Anthony back?