Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United - 18/11/2017 - post match wallowing p26

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

Here man I think we've played really well there, unlucky to be behind IMO.

Agreed. Elliott is so rooted to his goal though and we are struggling to cut out their crosses. We’ve handed them their two goals. As for the so called pen shout, how fucking biased, they were both holding each other’s shirt.

Unfortunate to be behind. Murphy did some good things but on the whole looks out of his depth here.

Not a good half for Hayden capped by the fact he should have scored.

Did Joselu do anything?

Whether he’s injured or not Elliott  is a liability. A better keeper keeps one of those out.

Yedlin, Ritchie, Shelvey the pick of the bunch for me.

Attacking wise we've been fairly brilliant, look a real threat and our goal was superbly worked. For all the grief he gets, Joselu's link up has been excellent.

I can't understand the hate for him tbh, "we demand a team that tries" bloke give 100% every game but still gets pelters.

Attacking wise we've been fairly brilliant, look a real threat and our goal was superbly worked. For all the grief he gets, Joselu's link up has been excellent.

I can't understand the hate for him tbh, "we demand a team that tries" bloke give 100% every game but still gets pelters.

*club that tries

Don't deserve to be behind. We've actually defended well, but two lapse in judgement have cost us. Were also attacking with pace and look capable of scoring every attack. Murphy's pace has helped.

I see the optimism but if we can't defend simple balls in we'll never take anything from this. Missing Lascelles.

Thought they were two cracking balls in, tbf - no great defensive tragedies today.

Hayden not burying that chance is the killer.