Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United - 18/11/2017 - post match wallowing p26

Disco

Playing quite well, but there's that common frustration that we're playing with more attacking fluidity and tempo against man utd than we have against some of the weaker teams this season. Still performing to our best in the wrong games, even under Benitez.

Attacking wise we've been fairly brilliant, look a real threat and our goal was superbly worked. For all the grief he gets, Joselu's link up has been excellent.

Shame we didn't setup and attack like this in the last 2 games and a fair few others this season or we'd be flying.

Rafa needs to ditch the negative shite, he can make it work on the front foot.

Not everything's bad defending, like. [emoji38]

Aye, or bad goalkeeping. For the first Hayden gets done by Pogba but like better players than Hayden get done by Pogba and then its an absolute perfect cross for an attacker and a header right in the corner. The second is another brilliant cross

:thup:

Their crossing all half was excellent, caused us tons of problems. Mata, Rashford, Valencia, Young, Pogba all capable of fantastic delivery.

Some half that despite the half-time score, think I'm sweating as much as the players. Elliot's not good enough, as if we didn't know. Mitro for Joselu second half please.

Imagine if we'd gone at Huddersfield, Brighton, Burnley etc the way we started this match. :anguish:

Attacking wise we've been fairly brilliant, look a real threat and our goal was superbly worked. For all the grief he gets, Joselu's link up has been excellent.

Shame we didn't setup and attack like this in the last 2 games and a fair few others this season or we'd be flying.

Rafa needs to ditch the negative s****, he can make it work on the front foot.

We did set up to attack in the Bournemouth game

Playing quite well, but there's that common frustration that we're playing with more attacking fluidity and tempo against man utd than we have against some of the weaker teams this season. Still performing to our best in the wrong games, even under Benitez.

:thup:

Anyone else think they're cunts for punting it out for a throw near our corner flag after Elliotts injury or just me?

No i do as well, it should have been given back to Elliot or for a GK. What they did was fucking dirty, expect no less though from a Mourinho team mind.

I don't buy that. Too concerned about what they could do to us than what we can do to them

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone else think they're cunts for punting it out for a throw near our corner flag after Elliotts injury or just me?

I think everyone does. Typical Man United, typical Mourinho.

I don't buy that. Too concerned about what they could do to us than what we can do to them

We attacked a lot in the first half and had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside

Thought utter c***s trick by them when throwing the ball right to the corner flag when Elliott was having treatment and a minute later they score. Every one else would have threw t back to the keeper not those c***s though