West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United - 23/12/2017 - post match joy from p31

Disco

Enjoyed that series of clips showing us getting men forward. I've said for a few weeks now that I think we're actually getting better attacking-wise, and that includes games when we haven't scored. Hopefully now Lascelles is back we can tighten up at the back again and find a good balance.

We looked formidable...thanks to the BBC editing out the last 15 mins of stress :lol:

Some great movement from us :thup:

I don't think it was anything to do with the BBC editing, there was just nothing for them to show. I was as stressed as anyone watching it, but they really didn't create anything you could call a chance or test the keeper at all from what I remember.

Sure, they had lots of the ball in and around our area and I was shitting myself, but they didn't do anything with that possession.

First time I've watched motd in ages. :lol: If the highlights were a true reflection the 3-2 probably flattered West Ham. Credit to Rafa for going at them.

Every time I see Andy Carroll play against us I think what a career he could have had if he could stay fit. He's an absolute beast.

Guest alijmitchell

The best christmas present that. Still grinning like. Ah the joy of seeing NUFC tuck away a breakaway goal on the road...are there many better feelings?