West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United - 23/12/2017 - post match joy from p31

Disco

Great and much needed win. Strangely thought we'd still do it after hitting the woodwork and even felt confident they wouldn't score the pen but my God it's horrible listening to the radio those last few minutes when they are saying the balls in the box. For those there or able to watch you can see if it's dangerous but for those poor buggers listening (I'm at work) you just imagine 2 defenders against 5 forward type scenarios.

It was probably worse watching it tbf. I have no finger nails left

How f***ing long was that last 25mins? :lol:

Absolutely excruciating stuff, was certain they'd score at least one more.

Lasted 3 hours 15 mins, I believe.

I had to stop watching, and was wrapping presents instead with the match just playing away in the background. I turned the volume down and tried to pretend to myself that I wasn't interested. :lol:

Absolutely nail biting at the end but maybe that was more to do with the importance of the win rather than what they were doing to us.

Considering, like most people, I thought that starting eleven had no chance, and when we hit the woodwork twice it looked like Everton all over again, it really was a decent performance and a huge result.

So pivotal in the context of the bottom of the league at this stage of the season.

I really hope this was our Norwich (h) moment from last season like. I think it was Clark's tackle last year in that very game that really turned our season. This year, it might arguably be the Saivet free-kick or the Elliot penalty save...