West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United - 23/12/2017 - post match joy from p31

Disco

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS FUCK OFF YOU NEGATIVE CUNTS IN THE PRE MATCH THREAD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thup:

I was thinking when we were 3-1 up in particular like, the way people had us written off for today was absolutely absurd.

Not really.

It was like. To completely write us off against a poor West Ham side who we'd already beaten this season is ridiculous. I understand people thinking we might have got beat, but to say we didn't stand a chance like some had was nothing short of obscene.

We're literally in the worst form in the league, its hardly a stretch to say we are likely to lose. Dunno why it matters anyway

The point is being missed. It wasn't that people said we'd get beat it was the 100% certainty that they had with it. Anyways...what matters is that we got 3 points.

Stop getting on your high horse Heron man.  Enjoy the win.

I will, thanks and I enjoy being on my high horse. People should show a little more faith /spine sometimes.

:rolleyes: Whatever.

Howay the lads, great win.

You're from Yorkshire... I accept you're naturally negative... :lol:

It wasn't really that hairy ay the end either. Most home teams are going to be mainly on the attack last 10-15 minutes when they're chasing a goal but they didn't really have a chance.

I was still shitting my pants, my finger nails are gone.

It wasn't really that hairy ay the end either. Most home teams are going to be mainly on the attack last 10-15 minutes when they're chasing a goal but they didn't really have a chance.

The only option they seemed to have was to pump it long for Carroll, and Masuaku looked like the only one with any guile or trickery.

West Ham are going nowhere under Moyes. Unbelieveable appointment really.

The only option they seemed to have was to pump it long for Carroll, and Masuaku looked like the only one with any guile or trickery.

West Ham are going nowhere under Moyes. Unbelieveable appointment really.

After his new manager bounce run they are only 1 point out of the relegation zone. They are going to need to do more to stay up, in saying that though their owners are used to just throwing money at players, they did it last January even though it would have allegedly made them go over their FFP allowance.

Great and much needed win. Strangely thought we'd still do it after hitting the woodwork and even felt confident they wouldn't score the pen but my God it's horrible listening to the radio those last few minutes when they are saying the balls in the box. For those there or able to watch you can see if it's dangerous but for those poor buggers listening (I'm at work) you just imagine 2 defenders against 5 forward type scenarios.