Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester City - 27/12/17 - Post-match reaction from pg.26

Kaizero

HTT - if this stays 1-0 til the last few minutes and we nick an equaliser, would you change your mind?

Never on the way we ‘played’ those first 35 minutes. You could say well the plan worked, but that wasn’t a plan, it was 100% surrender and no team should ever submit like that.

Surrender :lol:

Go home, you're drunk.

Guest neesy111

Our passing is still abysmal even not under pressure.

That's the thing, if you expect to lose your passing will be shit etc.  I don't understand why it took us till conceding to make a decent attempt of an attack.

I'm amazed by some of the comments having a go at Rafa on here today - you guys must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

Really?  I've looked at most places and this place is the exception which doesn't surprise me.

Again people getting lambasted for questioning Rafas decisions. He is the one that has told us to play like that in the first half and quite frankly its embarrassing from him. Hes basically just forfeited the game he may as well have just said weve got no f***ing hope just go through the motions.

Its 1 game for f***s sake its not a season defining game, we aren't relegated if we lose, so why go with this embarrassing formula and team that hes put it. Hes got it so f***ing wrong tonight its unreal

You are alarmingly unintelligent man. Keep these thoughts locked away in your mind man.

Alarmingly unintelligent really??

You know absolutely nothing about me to make such a ridiculous comment to be honest. Just because I question decisions made by the untouchable one does not make me unintelligent as you say. I take it youre so blinkered that you think tonights approach is totally acceptable from a footballing standpoint. For a team in the same division to be so s*** scared and petrified of the opposition they just cower in the corner. If that's an ok approach for the NUFC you want to support then good luck

Football is about competing, about hope even if you are inferior on paper. Tonights first half is about a team rolling over and having its belly tickled.....its embarassing

You didn't make a single post after the huge three points against West Ham but you pop up from nowhere every time when things aren't going all great. Miserable bastard. :lol:

HTT - if this stays 1-0 til the last few minutes and we nick an equaliser, would you change your mind?

Never on the way we ‘played’ those first 35 minutes. You could say well the plan worked, but that wasn’t a plan, it was 100% surrender and no team should ever submit like that.

Surrendering would surely be the opposite; pressing high, leaving space and getting done before HT, all in the name of 'having a go'.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Guest Howaythetoon

Surrender :lol:

Go home, you're drunk.

11 men behind the ball, no intention of getting forward, just letting them have it, when on the ball get it far away from our goal as possible. What do you call that?

Anyway much better second half, it couldn’t get worse from us...

BBC Comment

' John Main: Just to put all the criticism into perspective you can buy the whole NUFC club at least twice for the amount City have spent on their squad.'

Crazy when it's highlighted in black & white like that

We should be at least three down like. I don't think it's working as well as some here are saying

[emoji38]

Are you ill? We are not three down though you clown.

I didn't say we were you f***ing idiot

You are insinuating that because we might have been we therefore might as well be.

Pretty weird shit bro :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Ah well, maybe it’s just me, but those first 35 minutes should never be acceptable at home to anyone. Come on Newcastle!