Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester City - 27/12/17 - Post-match reaction from pg.26

Kaizero

How i've missed the classic Dummett wind-up before his perfectly random hoof. It's a joke that someone as bad as him are allowed to play in the PL. I feel like it should be a mandatory requirement to be able to pass a ball without stopping, taking a few steps back just to launch a missile to nowhere.

How i've missed the classic Dummett wind-up before his perfectly random hoof. It's a joke that someone as bad as him are allowed to play in the PL. I feel like it should be a mandatory requirement to be able to pass a ball without stopping, taking a few steps back just to launch a missile to nowhere.

He is ten times the player Manquillo is though so still glad he is back.

Is Gary Neville commentating? Doing a bang up job of proving ex pros know absolutely fuck all.

Worst thirty minutes he's ever seen from a home side. Cheers Gaz'. :thup:

Bet he wasn't crying like a little bitch when plucky little underdog José set up his billion pound team against them to defend before attack. He's surprised that Rafa takes that to another level with the lack of quality we've got? Fuck off.

Fucking exactly.

As I write we are one goal away from a draw against one of the best teams to ever grace the league despite being put together on a shoestring. Almost like Rafa knows more than Gaz.

Gayle will rightly get grief for that but it's no worse than Dele Alli's against Burnley.

Aye. I got the feeling that even if it was a pen there we wouldn't have been awarded it cos it's against Man City and we never get given pens anyway.