Newcastle United 0 - 0 Brighton - 30/12/17 - Post-wank discussion from pg 17

Dave

Guest neesy111

Atmosphere is negative as fuck in here today. Shouting and balling at players for nowt.

It's like that most of the time.  See my comments vs Everton.

Guest reefatoon

The difference between this game going forward and the West Ham Match. How can a team be so different, we so boring and have no real attacking play, yet last week it was superb counter attacking. Baffles me this team  :icon_scratch:

We need to be losing before we try to play.

Yep, no matter who we play, home or away, we set up to not get beat instead of trying to win. If we pinch a goal and win then fine, and we stomach it. The majority of the time though it doesn't work. This team is just so fucking shit.

The difference between this game going forward and the West Ham Match. How can a team be so different, we so boring and have no real attacking play, yet last week it was superb counter attacking. Baffles me this team  :icon_scratch:

Yep, no matter who we play, home or away, we set up to not get beat instead of trying to win. If we pinch a goal and win then fine, and we stomach it. The majority of the time though it doesn't work. This team is just so fucking shit.

Those two factors are linked IMO.

What a s**** game of football that was. :lol:

Something about Glenn Murray riles me. I think it's his s*** hair.

Wasn’t he complaining that his name was the reason he doesn’t get enough praise? Like it wasn’t sexy or forrun enough

I know we went behind at West Ham but we equalized so early after their goal and played superb for the rest of the game, that not really right for that game is it, like it has been with others.

Guest reefatoon

Brighton were a better team than us last season to be fair. We got better results.

That is right. Even in the championship we were always saying how it was a shit game but happy with the three points. We are a dreadful team at home like. We always seem to line up/play like the away team by surrendering possession. Fucking hate it.

Wasn’t he complaining that his name was the reason he doesn’t get enough praise? Like it wasn’t sexy or forrun enough

Aye he's gutted he hasn't got a fancy name like Giroud apparently  :lol:

Canny belly flop dive he did in the first half, just like a foreign cunt.

What a shite game of football that was. :lol:

Something about Glenn Murray riles me. I think it's his shit hair.

I know what it is with Murray for me, he throws himself to the ground every single time he gets touched. Drives me up the wall, he's just a fucking diving cheat.

Those two factors are linked IMO.

Hard to stomach for many fans but that's the truth of it. We have nothing to frighten the opposition with up front, so first we have to make sure we don't concede.