Newcastle United 3-1 Luton Town - 06/01/2018 - post match from p12

Nate

heh, we're still shite. :fwap:

FYP

You think I enjoy this? :lol:

They have a 5 minute spell of pressure and apparently were shite despite controling the game and bring 3-1 up. :lol:

If there’s one player that needed a rest it was Lascelles.  That’s awful from Rafa imo.

Can you show me the fitness stats you have? Would be curious to see since Rafa didn’t post them on Insta this morning.

They talk about Rafa's man management, but he's totally lost control of this thread.

People complained at the lack of posts earlier in the thread, now its come to life and people are moaning about that as well. Rafa can't win!

Guest firetotheworks

heh, we're still shite. :fwap:

FYP

You think I enjoy this? [emoji38]

Absolutely.

Why?

All of your posts?

If there’s one player that needed a rest it was Lascelles.  That’s awful from Rafa imo.

Who would people have played at centre back in his place, considering Lejeune and Mbemba are out injured and we had to replace him with a defensive mid as we didn’t have a centre back on the bench? That’s if you subscribe to the notion that a club that hasn’t won anything in most fans’ lifetime shouldn’t play its best players in a winnable cup game, which I don’t.

Guest firetotheworks

Wish I could do the whole endearing cock thing that Neesy gets away with, like. [emoji38] Me or anyone else goes on like that and we're just cocks.