Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

Go watch lower league football. Never know what’s gonna happen.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total s****.

Go watch lower league football. Never know what’s gonna happen.

Yes I do, bad football and it'll be cold all the time.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

I take your point but you're probably watching precisely the wrong two teams in world football play against each other. There have been some outstanding matches this season.

I get sitting deep and frustrating them, we're a good job on it, stay in it and toward the end if it's still 1-0 they'll be nervous. But i don't get letting Aguero just have all the time in the world to bring the ball down in the center circle, that's bollocks that like.

Teams like ours don't 'let' players like Aguero do that though, they're just vastly superior and know how to work it so it looks that way.

I get that but when their GK hit forward, he just strolled into the center circle and brought it down. No pressure, no attempt to stop him, superior or not that's shite.

Completely disagree. I think a lot of people on here are living in a fantasy world tbh.

Eh ? Fantasy world for what  :lol:

I'm not expecting us to win, or play the way some people think we should be like going at them, we'd get picked off with our players, funnily enough i quite like this kind of thing as a defender.

I was talking about just one incident in this game, nowt else. Sometimes i think a lot people in here live in fantasy.