Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Why do defenders ever bother pulling back like that. He really wasn't in that great a position man. Let your keeper and other defenders do their job for goodness sake.

Wasn't in a great position? Are you blind?

I agree it is stupid to pull in that situation, but Sterling was in a great position.

It's not like he was straight on and set to shoot you dummy!

There were other defenders in position in the middle and the keeper was there too.

Give them a chance to make a play. Why just hand them a penalty?!!!

Get out of here.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

Can't comprehend this attitude at all.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

NUFC aside this has been the best season for years for great games.

There's value and quality in what Rafa is trying to do in these games like. Football isn't all gung ho attacking FFS.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

NUFC aside this has been the best season for years for great games.

Probably right. Just got no interest in it tbh.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total s****.

I was about to make the Pardew point actually. If you watch this and think it's anything like the defensive s**** Pardew served up then I think it's time to find another sport.

This is a manager pitting the worst team in the division against the Harlem Globetrotters trying to ensure we don't lose 6-0 thus knackering our GD.

Rafa has nothing to do with it. The gulf in quality in this league is just too much to take, it's not competitive.

Class finish!

I was about to make the Pardew point actually. If you watch this and think it's anything like the defensive shite Pardew served up then I think it's time to find another sport.

This is a manager pitting the worst team in the division against the Harlem Globetrotters trying to ensure we don't lose 6-0 thus knackering our GD.

Aye, we wouldn't have lost 0-1 at home and we would be 4-0 down by now. Pardew defensively was fucking rotten.