The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Some horrifically one sided ties between top tier teams and teams from smaller nations so far in these knock-outs. Sad state of affairs.

It's a closed shop now really. One great season is doable but then you'll lose all your players like Monaco

Guest firetotheworks

Some horrifically one sided ties between top tier teams and teams from smaller nations so far in these knock-outs. Sad state of affairs.

It's a closed shop now really. One great season is doable but then you'll lose all your players like Monaco

I'm really, really hoping that Spurs buck that trend. Not because I like Spurs or anything, but just as an alternative to the usual.

Another hot take but Suarez is shite these days.

[emoji38] Just the 20 goals in 34 games this season. 'Shite'

You obviously know I'm just winding you up like :lol:

I do think he's a bit on the downward trend, mind. 3 goals in 16 games in the CL for the last two seasons.

You obviously know I'm just winding you up like [emoji38]

I do think he's a bit on the downward trend, mind. 3 goals in 16 games in the CL for the last two seasons.

Think he was poor before you said anything but been canny since you mentioned it [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

You obviously know I'm just winding you up like [emoji38]

Anah. [emoji38] 31 now though and you'd think he'd get closer to his best with Dembele and Coutinho back.

Guest firetotheworks

I've been wondering this for a while, but is there a La Liga Fantasy Football, and if so, how much is Messi vs your full budget?

Another hot take but Suarez is s**** these days.

[emoji38] Just the 20 goals in 34 games this season. 's****'

It's very possible to score goals against bad teams and therefore have good stats and still be performing badly overall, happens all the time with multiple players every single season.

Game is so much more than the stats you obtain.