The other games today 2018/19

Greg

The problem with Thauvin was he didn’t want to be here. He could have been a good player under any manager because he clearly has the quality but he didn’t want to play for us and most of his performances reflected that.

Don’t see how/why it’d have been any different under Rafa.

Agreed.

From memory he ran his bollocks off against West Ham and/or Watford (I think it was) and was subbed off breathing out his arse in one of them. Then he was told he wasn't fit to wear the shirt after being here about a month which was followed by him being Hatem'd by Schteve. He must have played about 5 minutes since then, I really don't get the "his performances reflected it" at all like.

He was obviously a bit of a soft touch but the whole thing was really weird.

It was Watford, which was like 1/4 of his entire game time. Bonus Ryder.

Sissoko-3 :spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god.

LEE RYDER

Florian THAUVIN 4

Was content to jog around at times as the game passed him by

:lol: He ran his bollocks off the poor cunt.

Was about to say that. You could see his silly hair waving all over the place every time he lost the ball busting a gut to get back.

thauvin is only one who is trying to do things but is failing miserably at the moment.

...snip... Thauvin worked his arse off the entire game and was our most dangerous player bar Janmaat but his final ball was terrible

It was Watford, which was like 1/4 of his entire game time. Bonus Ryder.

Sissoko-3 :spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god.

LEE RYDER

Florian THAUVIN 4

Was content to jog around at times as the game passed him by

:lol: He ran his bollocks off the poor cunt.

Was about to say that. You could see his silly hair waving all over the place every time he lost the ball busting a gut to get back.

thauvin is only one who is trying to do things but is failing miserably at the moment.

...snip... Thauvin worked his arse off the entire game and was our most dangerous player bar Janmaat but his final ball was terrible

That was in September, a month(?) after he signed. His performance away to Watford in the cup was more telling on his ‘cant be bothered’ attitude. He played well initially IIRC and then decided he wanted to go home, he then put next to no effort into the limited time he played and I can only speculate he was the same in training as he was not fancied at all.

So Brighton are officially safe but Mathematically Southampton can still catch us.

If Southampton win all their games Swansea can't catch us (or Brighton) hence we are both safe.

So Brighton are officially safe but Mathematically Southampton can still catch us.

If Southampton win all their games Swansea can't catch us (or Brighton) hence we are both safe.

Thanks for clearing that one up.

Watching Hughton position his players on the touchline was very Rafa-esq. Funny I can't ever remember Pardew moving his players about like pieces on a chessboard.

Guest Howaythetoon

Really pleased for Chris Hughton, my second favourite after Rafa.

I don't mind Brighton either, they fully deserved the win.

Same here and I’d have Hughton back here any day if we were to lose Rafa, he’s proving himself to be a very capable manager.

Really pleased for Chris Hughton, my second favourite after Rafa.

I don't mind Brighton either, they fully deserved the win.

Same here and I’d have Hughton back here any day if we were to lose Rafa, he’s proving himself to be a very capable manager.

Aye, he's clearly proved he's a good solid manager.

Watching Hughton position his players on the touchline was very Rafa-esq. Funny I can't ever remember Pardew moving his players about like pieces on a chessboard.

It would be like watching a seal play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I didn't realise Stokes last win was Lamberts first game, 12 matches ago. How are they only 3 points adrift :lol:

Lots of draws in that time, and as it’s often said, others down there are just as bad and give you plenty of chance of getting out of it.