The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Wtf maybe the ref has told Sarri the keeper is refusing to leave the pitch

Ref has to send him off then.

btw wat

If a player refuses to leave the pitch, then ref has right to send him off.  They should have just put the numbers up on the board.

btw wat

If a player refuses to leave the pitch, then ref has right to send him off.  They should have just put the numbers up on the board.

No he doesnt, play just continues

Under the Laws, the referee has no specific power to force a player to be substituted, even if the team manager or captain has ordered their player to be substituted. If a player refuses to be substituted play may simply resume with that player on the field.

btw wat

Not sure how in-date this is but was posted on Reddit: https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_3_the_number_of_players_en_47419.pdf

Slide 5: "If a player who is about to be replaced refuses to leave the field of play, play continues".

Not sure the ref could do anything about this. Mental behaviour from Kepa.

Guest neesy111

btw wat

Not sure how in-date this is but was posted on Reddit: https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_3_the_number_of_players_en_47419.pdf

Slide 5: "If a player who is about to be replaced refuses to leave the field of play, play continues".

Not sure the ref could do anything about this. Mental behaviour from Kepa.

Hmm, think I've been misinformed.  I'm sure referee can book player for wasting time though.

Referee has the duty to make sure he goes off. The board should have been shown, and if he refused then he should have been given a yellow card, warned that he had a few seconds to come off before he got a 2nd yellow.

If I was Sarto he wouldn’t even train with the first team again, let alone play for them.

Referee has the duty to make sure he goes off. The board should have been shown, and if he refused then he should have been given a yellow card, warned that he had a few seconds to come off before he got a 2nd yellow.

If I was Sarto he wouldn’t even train with the first team again, let alone play for them.

Wrong.