The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Playing as a target man as Bristol City pile forward. The most ridiculous thing is he's not doing badly at all. :lol:

Not too badly? He’s been MOM, found his level.

No argument, he's been great. But even more so in the last ten or so minutes I've been shocked at his ability in the air and to hold the ball up when I remember the gangly youngster we witnessed in black and white.

See Batshuayi got two goals and an assist on his debut for Dortmund. Brilliant player like, Dortmund has done very well out of the PeA deal.

Isn't he 4 years younger or something as well?

Probably. But Batshuayi is only on loan, I think?

See Batshuayi got two goals and an assist on his debut for Dortmund. Brilliant player like, Dortmund has done very well out of the PeA deal.

Isn't he 4 years younger or something as well?

Probably. But Batshuayi is only on loan, I think?

Oh I thought they were buying him with Giroud going to Chelsea. Fair enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Why aren't the commentators slagging off Burnley seeing as Man City are having 80% possession.....seems it's only us they do it to.

The only ball forward from Burnley is a hoof.

I usually think these sort of conspiracy theories are a load of shit, but the whole Newcastle Vs Man City one is just so fucking obvious it's unreal.

Why aren't the commentators slagging off Burnley seeing as Man City are having 80% possession.....seems it's only us they do it to.

The only ball forward from Burnley is a hoof.

I usually think these sort of conspiracy theories are a load of s***, but the whole Newcastle Vs Man City one is just so f***ing obvious it's unreal.

Yep I wouldn't even be annoyed about it if they were consistent with it.