The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Refs are unquestionably nerds. No way should he have been sent off

There's no way that's right like, but I respect your bias for talented twats. :lol:

Really really hate Zaha's woe is me commentary about being fouled a lot. You'd think he was the only bloke in the league who gets kicked. Also, I wonder why he doesn't talk about why he dives a lot too, the fucking con artist.

Ward-Prowse is a fucking legend for winding him up and getting him sent off like, absolutely textbook goading.

Really really hate Zaha's woe is me commentary about being fouled a lot. You'd think he was the only bloke in the league who gets kicked. Also, I wonder why he doesn't talk about why he dives a lot too, the f***ing con artist.

Ward-Prowse is a f***ing legend for winding him up and getting him sent off like, absolutely textbook goading.

Shearer was spot on when saying Hazard gets the same treatment but just gets on with it.

I mean, Messi is the ultimate example, constantly getting fouled, sometimes badly, but just lets his skill do the talking.

George Best back in the day aswell.

Pele in the 66 world cup.

It's nothing new.

For me Spurs shouldn't have all the pressure to win the League and FA Cup, it should be Everton. They're not going to get relegated. They're not going to get top six. Their Europa League performances have not represented the league well.

For me Spurs shouldn't have all the pressure to win the League and FA Cup, it should be Everton. They're not going to get relegated. They're not going to get top six. Their Europa League performances have not represented the league well.

Scouse mackems.

I fucking hate Everton for some reason.

Qatar 2-0 up against Japan in the Asian Cup final just before halftime.

I'll hold my hands up - I really thought the Qatari team was predominantly "nationalized" but a bit of research suggests that most of the squad were born in Qatar.

Qatar have won all their games and scored 18 goals. That Japan goal is the first they've conceded. I know they've spent a lot on their football programme in recent years but that is mental.

They have world class facilities and structure in place, Bayren Munich train there every winter amongst many other clubs