The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Kane, Llorente, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lucas Moura, Lamela and even Sissoko (lol!).

Spurs squad of players is pretty outrageous in general. That array of attacking options is just silly.

Really should be doing much better really. Will be a joke if they don't win something this season or at least next.

'Benitez and all that'. Could you make our game sound any less exciting, you prick? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I did a double take when I heard that! But then I convinced myself I had heard him wrong :lol:

What an ass!

Kane, Llorente, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lucas Moura, Lamela and even Sissoko (lol!).

Spurs squad of players is pretty outrageous in general. That array of attacking options is just silly.

Really should be doing much better really. Will be a joke if they don't win something this season or at least next.

if they don't (which I'm not convinced of) then this team will be raided by the 'bigger' clubs and they will have lost the chance for a few more years imo.

Yeah Atleti. 

Let themselves down massively earlier in the season.  2 draws to start the season iirc.  Win those and start faster in CL they would be in for a great season.

Happy they’re in the Europa just cos it reduces the chance of the Arse winning it.