The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Am I the only one who thought the tactic change was forced upon Allegri? Juventus have a great offensive side, but always sit back deep. Over 160minutes they're lucky to be ahead in this.

Aye, don't think you should get that much praise for turning it around when he got it very wrong at the start. Barzagli was getting destroyed at right back with no help for ages

Am I the only one who thought the tactic change was forced upon Allegri? Juventus have a great offensive side, but always sit back deep. Over 160minutes they're lucky to be ahead in this.

Aye, don't think you should get that much praise for turning it around when he got it very wrong at the start. Barzagli was getting destroyed at right back with no help for ages

:thup:

Crazy how quickly this tie turned. Spurs looked so comfortable and then a cross in and a sublime pass later and they're looking panicked.

Matuidi was awful on the left - surprised he even starts these days

Desperate for Juve to win this now. Love owt like that.

Perhaps, but I fancy a bit of extra time first, and then even some penalties, so would love a Spurs equaliser.

Desperate for Juve to win this now. Love owt like that.

Perhaps, but I fancy a bit of extra time first, and then even some penalties, so would love a Spurs equaliser.

Holy fuck how dumb am I? Well half cut as well, for some reason I thought spurs were 2 goals up so Juve needed another one to win the tie. This is even better.