The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

Aye those 21 shin in ones must have been pure luck like.

So unintelligent :lol:

I'm glad you realized your faults, it takes a big man to do that.

He scored 21 therefore he must strike the ball well. What a simple mind.

:laugh:

That's dear, i'm glad you based his whole season on this game. Whereas he has scored a fair few well struck goals.

His finishing is good, bad and very poor, rather inconsistent one might say, but it's not always poor as your making out. Unintelligent takes on many forms it would seem.

You are completely wrong in every way.

Based on one game ... so simple minded man.

OK fair enough, I'll just assume his 21 goals were all lucky or mildly struck easy tap ins then. I bow to superior brain  :lol:

My mistake you are right. He hits the ball well at times and therefore he cannot be poor at doing so. Sound logic man :thup:

Anyone who has ever actually played the sport can see his technique when going to strike the ball is not good at all, resulting in him hitting the ball very poorly the majority of the time, even when he does score!

Go away you silly man.

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

That's dear, i'm glad you based his whole season on this game. Whereas he has scored a fair few well struck goals.

His finishing is good, bad and very poor, rather inconsistent one might say, but it's not always poor as your making out. Unintelligent takes on many forms it would seem.

OK fair enough, I'll just assume his 21 goals were all lucky or mildly struck easy tap ins then. I bow to superior brain  :lol:

My mistake you are right. He hits the ball well at times and therefore he cannot be poor at doing so. Sound logic man :thup:

Anyone who has ever actually played the sport can see his technique when going to strike the ball is not good at all, resulting in him hitting the ball very poorly the majority of the time, even when he does score!

Go away you silly man.

Haha Pathetic  :lol: :lol:

Go away you silly man.

:D

Go away you silly man.

:rose: still love ya

Go away you silly man.

It's all love bro. Just being cheeky  :)

Your guy just missed another though  :laugh:

Go away you silly man.

I know and he's in my fantasy team with Otamendi, cost me a goal and assist the weak shooting t-rex running wanker.

Go away you silly man.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/get-a-room-gif-1.gif

Go away you silly man.

I know and he's in my fantasy team with Otamendi, cost me a goal and assist the weak shooting t-rex running wanker.

Oh man  :lol: :lol: :lol: