The other games today 2018/19

Greg

This would be great if it wasn't for the prospect of Mourinho's smug face later.

I've regained a measure of respect for Mourinho, he's a changed man since the the pinnacle of his egotism when he sacked that Chelsea physio/Dr for doing what was right.

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

Aye those 21 shin in ones must have been pure luck like.

So unintelligent :lol:

This would be great if it wasn't for the prospect of Mourinho's smug face later.

I've regained a measure of respect for Mourinho, he's a changed man since the the pinnacle of his egotism when he sacked that Chelsea physio/Dr for doing what was right.

How is he changed? [emoji38]

Not sure what Sanchez did during the international break but he looks like he's back to his best

Sanchez will be great next season. He's basically been playing all year round for the last 4 or 5 years with no break

Is this supposed to be tongue in cheek?! What a bizarre post :lol:

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

Aye those 21 shin in ones must have been pure luck like.

So unintelligent :lol:

I'm glad you realized your faults, it takes a big man to do that.

21 goals and last week he scored an excellent balanced goal with his weaker foot, i mean that's not bad is it, i mean for such a terrible finisher.

You don't think he has a degree of humility to him now? He used to be so arrogant and adamant in his opinions.

Seems far more mellow and considerate to me now like.

Guest neesy111

You don't think he has a degree of humility to him now? He used to be so arrogant and adamant in his opinions.

Seems far more mellow and considerate to me now like.

Did you miss his press conference last month?

Guest firetotheworks

He's only gotten worse. His ego's so big that after they were bummed by Sevilla his response to criticism was to bring up him beating Man United at Old Trafford with Porto. His ego's bigger than Man United, which would be bad enough, but they're also the club he's currently managing. [emoji38] I fucking hate him.