The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

Feels like I've been saying it for years now, Sterling's finishing is pretty terrible. Doesn't look like he's improving at it either.

You can see he doesn't even get his body right balance wise before striking the ball. Really bad technique.

Yeah it's been the case even since Liverpool, luckily he tends to get into a position a lot so it doesn't hurt his team all that often.

Guest firetotheworks

There's rarely been a match where it's really mattered this season tbf. There are plenty of players that need a good few chances.

Yeah it's been the case even since Liverpool, luckily he tends to get into a position a lot so it doesn't hurt his team all that often.

It's crazy to think how many goals he would score each season if he could get it right. He is fantastic at getting into those positions.

Man ... on a team that doesn't produce as many chances though, he would get killed for it. I worry about him this summer in that regard.