The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Delighted personally, love it when the underdog wins and when you're playing City this season you are the underdog.

Fucking hell. Man United, Mourinho, and a squad worth over a billion spawning their way to a win against a team resting players ahead of a Champions League match - underdogs.

Delighted personally, love it when the underdog wins and when you're playing City this season you are the underdog.

Fucking hell. Man United, Mourinho, and a squad worth over a billion spawning their way to a win against a team resting players ahead of a Champions League match - underdogs.

You might want to examine your biases there?

Serious question, did the Man U squad cost more than the City one?

Guest firetotheworks

I'm completely bias, I fucking hate Mourinho, Man United, and their fans for exactly this sort of thing. Calling them underdogs in any situation is insane, their funds are as unlimited as anyone's.

Guest neesy111

Luckiest win I've seen for a long while.

Really Neesy? Just scored 3 goals in 16 mins at the Etihad. Come on mate. :lol:

Why the fuck are you on a Newcastle forum after beating your nearest rivals, classic glory hunting supporting behaviour.

Guest firetotheworks

Lucky that Sterling can’t finish.

And that Smalling wasn't given offside or not conceding the two stonewall pens, one of which was a red card.

The two Pogba goals were great, everything else was beyond spawny.

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: Man City

As much as I hate Man Utd, I can never begrudge their success because it’s come from within the club and fans and not a sugar daddy or some sovereign state so therefore I’m happy Man City fans were crying this evinging :D

I'm completely bias, I fucking hate Mourinho, Man United, and their fans for exactly this sort of thing. Calling them underdogs in any situation is insane, their funds are as unlimited as anyone's.

Its not insane at all. Man City are runaway winners of this league with a team assembled for (hundreds of billions) millions. So Man U have an expensive squad too, and I thought Mourinho got it completely and utterly wrong in the reverse fixture, he was made to look stupid with the tactics employed considering, but they were underdogs heading into this game by the sheer stats of this years league.

I'm not so much interested in history but the now. In that context Utd were the underdogs and I was pleased to see any kind of dent in Man City's record this season.

The only exception to my rules would be if Newcastle were involved. That's my bias.

Guest firetotheworks

Its not insane at all. Man City are runaway winners of this league with a team assembled for (hundreds of billions) millions. So Man U have an expensive squad too, and I thought Mourinho got it completely and utterly wrong in the reverse fixture, he was made to look stupid with the tactics employed considering, but they were underdogs heading into this game by the sheer stats of this years league.

I'm not so much interested in history but the now. In that context Utd were the underdogs and I was pleased to see any kind of dent in Man City's record this season.

The only exception to my rules would be if Newcastle were involved. That's my bias.

That's crackers logic considering your username. [emoji38]

Underdogs because they've been shit considering the endless amount of money they've spent on some of the world's best players, coming up against another rich team that rested most of its best players. As underdog stories go, it's like Rocky being based on the Floyd Mayweather story. [emoji38]

That's crackers logic considering your username. [emoji38]

Underdogs because they've been shit considering the endless amount of money they've spent on some of the world's best players, coming up against another rich team that rested most of its best players. As underdog stories go, it's like Rocky being based on the Floyd Mayweather story. [emoji38]

I need that to be the next Rocky film :lol: