The other games today 2018/19

Greg

What a welcome after not posting for over 6 weeks.

:lol: Haven't been well lately. Still read the forum quite often. Housebound at the minute Neesy. Sorry I can't celebrate enough to be a good enough fan.

Luckiest win I've seen for a long while.

Really Neesy? Just scored 3 goals in 16 mins at the Etihad. Come on mate. :lol:

Sad you've been reduced to celebrating only being 13 points behind city. Still though you won the "stop city winning the league against us" trophy. When's the parade?

Always nice to beat City but well aware of the situation. Just stating it was hardly lucky. Came out and had a go, got the rewards.

Guest firetotheworks

It's so run of the mill now that it barely needs mentioning, but Messi' been on a hat-trick since the half hour mark. Half an hour to go now.

It's so run of the mill now that it barely needs mentioning, but Messi' been on a hat-trick since the half hour mark. Half an hour to go now.

The amount of free kicks he's scoring lately is amazing

The amount of free kicks he's scoring lately is amazing

8 FK goals this season. Ridiculous.

One game away from the all-time unbeaten record in La Liga, too.

Guest firetotheworks

Eriksen's a fantastic player, the sort of player most football fans love. He's basically the player that the hype tried to suggested Cabaye was imo.

What a welcome after not posting for over 6 weeks.

:lol: Haven't been well lately. Still read the forum quite often. Housebound at the minute Neesy. Sorry I can't celebrate enough to be a good enough fan.

:lol: Feel better, man. :thup: