The other games today 2018/19

Greg

It’s not even like they are playing an unreal Chelsea team either. Chelsea have possibly put in one of their worst performances since Abramovich took them over, and Sothamptom has to simply keep the ball to see the game out.

It’s not even like they are playing an unreal Chelsea team either. Chelsea have possibly put in one of their worst performances since Abramovich took them over, and Sothamptom has to simply keep the ball to see the game out.

I very much doubt that :lol:

Not even their worst performance this season

When Watford beat them 4-1 just this season was easily worse. :lol:

I don’t watch them week in week out, but I struggle of a time when they have played this badly. Against better opposition, fair enough, but not against Relegation bound Southampton.

They lost 0-3 to Bournemouth at home and 4-1 to Watford just this year. They lost 0-3 to Sunderland at Stamford Bridge quite a few years ago which was horrific. There'll be plenty more examples

They lost 0-3 to Bournemouth at home and 4-1 to Watford just this year. They lost 0-3 to Sunderland at Stamford Bridge a few years ago which was horrific. There'll be plenty more examples

Fair enough, I never saw those performances. Certainly one of their worst performances since they got taken over that I have watched.

I mean before Mourinho left they were struggling to stay outside the relegation zone, they've never been danger of that this year as meh as they might have been.

They were doing quite well until January or so this season, just fallen off a cliff since

tbh the chelsea players have  that sense of not giving a shit unless there's a chance of being champions.

meh - out of the title race - what the fuck is there to play for?

nee professional pride whatsoever (then they go and win 3.-2 from being 2 nowt down!).

tbh the chelsea players have  that sense of not giving a shit unless there's a chance of being champions.

meh - out of the title race - what the fuck is there to play for?

nee proferssional pride whatsoever.

Yep, this has been a consistent theme for as long as i can remember. Compete/win a title one year and then crap the next, they are probably the most inconsistent "big" club on the planet.