The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I'd assumed it would just be temporary when we first leapfrogged Watford and Bournemouth but I'm beggining to think it won't be.

I'm looking up at Everton and Leicester rather than down at those two tbh.

Yep. Looking at the remaining fixtures I see Everton and Leicester getting around 4 more points each. (Providing we can win on Monday)

Really? I can easily see Leicester getting 9 points if they decided to turn up to their next 3 games. They also play Arsenal who we saw, are fucking shit, especially if they saving players for the Europa League.

Everton are also very much capable of picking up 9 points, even if we win on Monday night.

Of course we should be looking up, but those 2 teams probably have better fixtures than us, and already have a point or 2 advantage on us.

If these results hold Sunday night will be interesting.

Play each other?

Aye, in Turin unfortunately. Just couldn't see Napoli winning there

Ah damn!! Would be amazing to see Napoli do it - will always remember when Inter went there for a title decider and not getting a pen

Didn't realise Juve still have Inter and Roma  away to come. A draw for Napoli at the weekend may not be a completely disastrous result

Think Napoli have to win tbh - a draw and the title is Juve's

Napoli's hardest remaining games are Fiorentina and Torino, two teams with little to play for and who's fans would probably riot if their side gave Juve the title.

It's all over if Juve draw or win on Sunday, but an away win would put it right back in the balance.

If these results hold Sunday night will be interesting.

Play each other?

Aye, in Turin unfortunately. Just couldn't see Napoli winning there

Ah damn!! Would be amazing to see Napoli do it - will always remember when Inter went there for a title decider and not getting a pen

Was just thinking this - surely the refs will just cheat for Juve on Sunday, as usual?

Alonso is suspended so in comes some fella who cost £20m from Roma and has never started a game. :huff:

Rudiger, no? If so, hasn't he started for them? Maybe that was in the CL.

Alonso is suspended so in comes some fella who cost £20m from Roma and has never started a game. :huff:

Rudiger, no? If so, hasn't he started for them? Maybe that was in the CL.

Nah Emerson Palmieri. Pretty sure Rudiger has started in most of their games this season.