The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Although a Southampton loss would officially make us safe, the relegation ship has sailed and there's no chance we're going down. If Ashley is hanging on for absolute certainty before selling the club then he's got a screw loose (actually we know that).

Southampton win please (although I still want them down with Stoke and WBA to make it, on paper at least, an easier league to navigate next year). Shocking to think that the three most likely to drop finished in 8th, 10th and 13th last year on 46, 45 and 44 points respectively.

Rosenborg played 5th tier team Trygg/Lade (led by Ex-Rosenborg legend Steffen Iversen who also works as a pundit). Glorious comment by the Rosenborg manager after the match:

"Steffen is always on the TV saying teams playing us need to attack all the time, then he manages a team playing us and all his team does is defend. Maybe he understand better now."

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd like a Leicester win here, get ourselves officially safe and concentrate on the real issue a change of ownership

Mental. [emoji38] The chance of finishing top 8, and you want the team 8th place to win?

Seems to me like it's the potential kicking off of the change of ownership that's being prioritised here. Obviously that's more important than 8th.

I'd like a Leicester win here, get ourselves officially safe and concentrate on the real issue a change of ownership

Mental. [emoji38] The chance of finishing top 8, and you want the team 8th place to win?

Seems to me like it's the potential kicking off of the change of ownership that's being prioritised here. Obviously that's more important than 8th.

That's what I was getting at. Make no mistake I want to finish as high as possible.

If it were truly that I'd agree. There's no way Ashley or any buyer should be holding up negotiations based on needing one point from five games, one of which is at home to WBA. Anyone with 37 is definitely staying up and 35 should have enough.

If there's a takeover on the way this summer it'll have been ongoing since the Huddersfield game in reality.

Aye. If a Leicester win means that the bid for the club goes in tomorrow morning instead of a week on Monday or later then that needs to happen first.

Selling the club, making Rafa happy and working towards long term targets for th club is more important, and with this summer going to be a short one we need to be in a position where with more certainty sooner rather than later. A week or so delay in the sale of the club could be costly for the start of next season.

If a prospective buyer is holding off bidding for the club due to the existing 'threat' of relegation, they're too clueless to be in charge of a football club.

Well thank fuck for Yorkie.

If a prospective buyer is holding off bidding for the club due to the existing 'threat' of relegation, they're too clueless to be in charge of a football club.

It’s more a case of Ashley not willing to make a deal until he knows what he’s getting.

Rosenborg played 5th tier team Trygg/Lade (led by Ex-Rosenborg legend Steffen Iversen who also works as a pundit). Glorious comment by the Rosenborg manager after the match:

"Steffen is always on the TV saying teams playing us need to attack all the time, then he manages a team playing us and all his team does is defend. Maybe he understand better now."

[emoji38]

Clue here is maybe 5th tier like [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Clue here is maybe 5th tier like [emoji38]

Still funny :razz: :lol: